View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 11:19 AM   #17
Dirty130

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Tri-Gamer Tournament - Champion   Community Gaming - Bronze   XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ServeChilled View Post
I Agree, and I did get on each night for a few games until I finally got sick of getting the "Host Boot" due to rank or whatever power trip they wanted to invoke. I really wanted to see some campaign dlc, but whatever...
Would like to see that over everything else!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleb2k View Post
More cars I don't have room in my garage for. Everyone wants heists, I just want more garage space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswartz0181 View Post
Glad I'm not the only one thinking the exact same thing! The only reason I had room for a Roosevelt was because one of my muscle cars glitch lost its insurance, so when it got totaled, I just didn't want to bother trying to find a replacement!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viperspike View Post
Another vote here for more garage space. Come on Rockstar. I just hope they don't make us pay an extortionate amount of GTA cash.

I suspect if every GTAO player was asked do they want more garage space over extra clothes, masks, hairstyles and maybe even cars they would vote for garage space. I know I would.

When I got the Albany Roosevelt I had to get rid of cars I did not really want to lose. Now I have to go through the same process with the new dlc cars.
For everyone wanting more garage space. Wouldn't the purchase of another 'house' fix that? Sure it would cost more GTA$, but I'd like another house on the other side of town if the purchase was possible anyway. Bringing the 'cars stored' total up to 20, I'm sure everyone would be happy.

Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote