View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 02:07 PM   #21
Flibbity Floid

Deadpool Psycko's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishman View Post

Long as they don't make the free DLC's items cost an absorbent amount to try and entice people to buy micro-transactions. I agree about the free DLC, and love that they are doing it (we all know they don't have to), but don't make things needlessly expensive. Yes, I'm looking at you Albany Roosevelt.

[/URL]
Granted they botched their online launch but given their past quality of DLC being well worth the prices for the content, I have faith that for whatever is charged, won't be skimmed on the goods.

Yeah I would assume that since they know a good amount of people found ways to make stupid amounts of money, if you got it, grab it. It's a showpiece anyway. TBH, most of the purchasable cars are badass but you're still just as likely to find a decent enough car on the road and juice it up to near Super Standards

My Extra Life Fundraiser Page - http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...ipantID=101865 -
Flibbity Floid is offline   Reply With Quote