View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 03:25 PM   #1614
BiggD
PULL IT TOGETHER, 343!

BiggDope's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   Community Gaming - Silver   Xbox One Maximum Clubs Novice   Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   CABS Beta Tester   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   Donator - Level 2   VGO Bronze Medal
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealDale View Post
I know it sounds a little OCD but if you really want Backseat Driver you can set up another Xbox and TV next to regular gaming TV and Xbox and drive the courses looking at the other TV. You can't lose seeing the checkpoints. After trying to do it legit with strangers, I couldn't take losing anymore and that was even if you could find a 4 player match. Worked like a charm. Obviously this will not work without another Xbox acct, Xbox, GTAV (2nd Copy), and TV. If you have all that, you're good to go. This method also works great for leveling up. Go into Private and do rally races. I noticed when doing this that if I took longer to finish the race (4min+) I received a lot more exp.
Assuming someone has a second Xbox and TV in the same room Most people don't.

Just grab three friends or boosting buddies of the Trading Thread and do it on Criminal Records. That race is literally a circle!

Thanks to Xerofox for the romantically rambunctious signature!

Currently Playing: Halo: The Master Chief Collection
~ HALO IS LOVE, HALO IS LIFE ~
BiggD is online now   Reply With Quote