View Single Post
Old 03-09-2014, 11:15 PM   #2689
UnarmedReaper07

UnarmedReaper07's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Silver   1,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
It seems like I'll never get these:

Special Crate - Seen it once, but I never got the "message" at that time to unlock crates. I get a chopper and fly above the amusement park on the beach. I stop to check the map and then some A**hole blows me up with the rocket launcher for no reason and I wasn't even near where the crate would drop. I start driving when the game said "Crate Inbound" then like 30 seconds - 1 minute later the game said someone got the special crate. Even though the game never said, "Crate Dropped". Been playing for over a month after unlocking crates and still no special crate. -Special Item - Special T-shirt

World Record - At this point it's impossible to get one, since their glitched/hacked. If only leaderboards were reset like they used to do in "Happy Wars" every month. Special Item - Special Tattoo

Rockstar Verified - Apparently you got to be a super popular commentator on Youtube to get verified. Many of them suck though in my opinion. Special Item - Rockstar Shirt

Last edited by UnarmedReaper07; 03-09-2014 at 11:24 PM.
UnarmedReaper07 is offline   Reply With Quote