View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 05:01 PM   #18
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty130 View Post
Yeah, I think he has given GTAV Online a break and is playing Titanfall on 360 now. You'll probably find your post will bring him back, lol. He's just like anyone else though, he's got his own opinions on stuff and thangs. But yeah, the 'cheating' claim was just plain ludicrous I think. Meh..

I played the same opponent in Killer Instinct over and over last night. I used Fulgore every time too. Does that make me a cheater? Don't care.
Oh, I don't begrudge him his opinion, but that doesn't make it any less ridiculous.

Well, I think you're a cheater, so it final!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty Knight 07 View Post
If you're a sad loser just after achievements go elsewhere, if you want to play a fantastic game then play this!

Simple!
You realize you're on a site for achievement hunters, yes?

If not, let me do you a solid by letting you know that you've just insulted everyone here.

Well played.
Jack Frost is offline   Reply With Quote