Thread: 1000g allready
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 07:48 PM   #38
r2nddan

explode u dead's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Malice View Post
I am almost complete with the 1000, I can answer some of the questions that went unanswered.

The 2 costumes that are not automatic are "Superior Spider-Man" from completing the 12 combat challenges at the comic stand. The other "Hornet" is from completing all the races, everything else is Russian hideouts or story.

Collectibles aren't really a big deal, though Wozamil mistakenly says only Black Cat is required for achievements... there are more that are tied to achievements, BUT you do not need to collect ALL the audio logs. That's really it. (but thanks for that Vid, helped me find one I was missing) Main mission ones are easy, it tells you in the mission select screen and on the map when in mission at the pause menu, and once you upgrade your spider-sense, you can just replay the missions with it turned on, and you can see all collectibles outlined through walls and stuff. Photos are a little trickier, but just keep track of what you need to look for in each mission.

This has been answered but I'll add to it. Super-Hero is a cakewalk for anyone who is somewhat decent at games... The combat is kind of similar to Batman (or the other Spider-Man if you rather me mention that), but extremely simplified. You still see counter icons on Hard, and you can heal to full at anytime, even during fights if you have time. (There was only 1 fight I remember that WOULDN'T let me heal, and it was by design)
Start a guide homie.
r2nddan is offline   Reply With Quote