View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 01:20 PM   #62
Jack Frost

MEETSP1NNER's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Staff Club - rekikire   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   Artist of the Month   Community Gaming - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Bronze   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspeedomodel View Post
I'm at a loss. Did the first mission. Went back to menu, dashboarded out, and then backed up my save to the Cloud and a USB.

Corrupted. Copied my Cloud save over. Corrupted. Copied my USB save over. Corrupted. How the hell is this possible? I'm thinking my problems are because it's just the digital version. Going to borrow my brothers physical copy this weekend. This is ridiculous...
I got kinda paranoid after it happened to me, so I would copy my save to a USB and then remove the USB entirely from the console.

If the next time I loaded up the game the save was corrupted, I would delete the corrupted save and only then insert the USB and copy the intact save.

It only happened once more, but this method got me running again without having to start over.

Give it a shot.