View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 01:25 AM   #49
AMainComptonese

AMainComptonese's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I requested the admins and mods at pstrophies to remove my guides when they asked me to remove PS3IMPORTS.org from my signature (which I did as ask accordingly from a mod named doosh).

Yet they refused to remove any of my guides which followed with a ban-hammer. Though, I expected no different, seeing as their site is ran by 8 year old children.

Afterwards, I deleted all of my images from photobucket and re-uploaded them onto the PS3imports.org servers only.

My attorney has been trying to get the site to remove the guides, or he'll plan a civil court case with repercussion and compensation for his attorney fees and for my distress that the site has caused. Which was for banning me, then still using my guides without my consent or permission also known as a form of plagiarism & infringement. I have invested a large amount of money and were getting closer to that quota to sue pstrophies.

If any X360 admin or mod is reading this, you'll do the right thing before it's too late. And, by the right thing, I mean by getting pstrophies to remove the guides. I would hate to see you guys have to pay for something that is not a problem or concern, but it could be a problem if we plan to shut down their servers.

Please don't take this offensively, but I have no love for pstrophies after what they did, nor do I care to be un-banned on their site. I just want my guides removed plain and simple.

Last edited by AMainComptonese; 07-15-2014 at 01:34 AM.
AMainComptonese is offline   Reply With Quote