View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 10:59 PM   #2790
JeremyVersion1

JeremyVersion1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by datmanydocris View Post
Didn't want to include this in my super long rant on XBL rep and GTA V bad sports, but there was another thing that infuriated me. A couple days after I started playing GTA online (so around 6 months ago), I had taken my only car to Los Santos Customs to upgrade it. When I got there, another player was standing outside, but he didn't do anything, so I payed him no mind and drove inside. I spent all of the money I had gotten over the last couple of days (only around $30,000) and upgraded my car all I could, since my main source of revenue was races. When I exited, the player outside killed me for no reason. So after I spawned, I went back to get my car. He was still there and killed me again. He kept this up until my car eventually got impounded. At this point, I was really miffed, but I couldn't do anything because the guy was like level 104. So, I stole a car to go to the impound lot, and guess what, he's there already. He kills me everytime I came to try and get my car. Needless to say, my car ended up getting scrapped and I had to go almost a month without a car . The worst part is, I had reported him, and just recently I saw him on the server again. And he did the same sh*t, and I lost another one of my cars. I just can't believe that Rockstar didn't ban this mo-fo. So, I look him up, and it turns out he is a Rockstar employee, and therefore is exempt from being put in the bad sport servers. Sometimes I just can't believe how rude some people can be.
Let me just start by saying, it sucks when people camp and rape people online. I've been a victim of it too many times to count. There's a few problems I have with your complaint, and one is that this person who was doing this to you was a Rockstar employee. I'd like to know how you found this out, and if you even checked to see if it's legitimate. If he had it in his profile on Xbox Live, he's just lying, so yeah. Secondly, you can't lose your car, ever, unless you didn't have insurance on it. Even when the cops take it to the impound, it's not gone, ever. I've had my cars taken to the impound and then I wouldn't play for a week or more, come back, boom, still in the impound. So yeah, stop being a baby and get your car back on a new server.

Again, it sucks that this guy was taking the piss out of you, but he's not a Rockstar employee. And no, a Rockstar employee would not sit in a game and rape you in the hopes that you would buy cash packs and they would make money. There are easier ways to make money then raping players online. Finally, you can get your car back provided you have insurance. If you don't have insurance, well that's your fault, isn't it?

I have a complaint, a valid one, I wish I could call in my Mallard and my Tank at the same time.

Thanks to the great Cpt Slaughter for the VGCE Show Logo!

JeremyVersion1 is offline   Reply With Quote