View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 02:55 AM   #3
Otisbum

OtisFamily's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by My previous post
Don't take this personally, your tips and descriptions seem kind of lacking. You're also very unclear with the meanings of some of the achievements.

Again, don't take it personally, but you don't really seem to have enough experience with the game to be doing a complete guide.

@Shinobi: All of the achievements are possible to get (though there are glitches at the moment for some people). The x24 combo is indeed hard, but nowhere near impossible. Plenty of people have it, and some people even get over x60 combos.
----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273 View Post
Ah well, I didn't know how hard this game was or what. I do agree that it needs some work. Guides should make it as easy as possible to get achievements in a legit fashion. Perhaps someone who has all the achievements will make suggestions to get this completed as a joint effort. Dogboy12, don't stop, keep trying to improve this.
No worries.

Yes, it could use a lot of work. I recommend that a mod lock this up and that you start over completely with it, Dogboy. You should get as much experience with the game as you possibly can, and learn the strategies and what the achivements actually mean.

And at the risk of sounding like an ass, even though I don't have all the achievements I think I can make a guide can address even the achievements that I don't have. I think that I've played enough of it to write a comprehensible guide, but please no one take that as an egotistical statement. This is one of the first games that I actually know a wee bit about.

As for the joint effort comment, I think that'd be great. I'd be more than willing to help Dogboy out this weekend and get something put together, but he really should play the game more to get a feel for it first.

Sorry if I sounded egotistical or harsh in any of the above, I really don't mean to.

Last edited by Otisbum; 02-13-2008 at 02:57 AM.
Otisbum is offline   Reply With Quote