View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 11:28 AM   #31
Cipher 8

"And I like it too, even the dreaded vision cam one. I mean, they put the effort into adding that feature to the game"

I totally agree.They should not get rid of true identity achiev. It Rules! It's so cool to put your face, a skull, or a mask as your character. Sure it might stick out but its one more way to customize your character and thats one thing that is great about the R6vegas games.

"I wonder if I can vision cam my Master Chief helmet......that'd be hilarious."

In the first one i vision cam'd a fake skull, a few halloween masks, and my normal face it just takes a few tries and messing with the lighting you should be able to.

"But im quite suprised there isnt achievements for...
Blinding and killing X amount of enermies
Killing X amount of enermies with breaching charges"

Those would be cool..

"need to get more creative on the story mode achievements, they are always so generic, beat this level=get points, beat this level=get points, and so on"

Yeah alot of games still do this, but i think like COD4 they did this so people would actually play the single player storys because the multiplayer on both games is the big attraction.

"That'd be awesome if they came out with some dlc achievements."

Hell yeah it would! 1250!

I love the 6player min. thing! i dont want to offend any achievment whores in here but boosting is stupid if they are that easy to get on their own. Hell i didnt even boost some of the hard achievments for other games, but im not about achievments really. actually i dont even know why im on an achievment site.

Last edited by Cipher 8; 03-05-2008 at 11:45 AM.
Cipher 8 is offline   Reply With Quote