View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 06:43 AM   #10
J Lo

VictimOfDesire's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I have a suggestion to improve this list. My suggestion is saying who is asking you to run the errand, student's name or random pedestrian. That would help people figure out which errands they have done and which ones that haven't done, since some of these are repeat errands.

The list also needs some polishing. For example: "Canning: Behind the main school building" I can't tell what errand this is, what they want me to do in the errand, or who is asking me to do the errand. As of right now, I need 19 more errands and looking at this list, no offense, I can't tell which ones I did and didn't do.

Something that might fix this problem would be making a map with the general area of where you would find the errand and at what time you can find it. Sort of like a collectable map for errands. Saying the town in which you can find the errand is a bit broad and would have the player searching forever for it.

Of course, these are all just suggestions and you don't have to take any of them.

~J Lo

Last edited by J Lo; 03-09-2008 at 08:37 AM.
J Lo is offline   Reply With Quote