View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 07:09 PM   #4
AOS Puck

AOS Puck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   2,500 Posts   Staff/Subscriber Last Man Standing - Third Place   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sir gibo View Post

now i would not of wrote the guide for no reason. i asked David like it sed in the FAQ and he said go for it as you will see if you read. good point have you read the other Achievement guide and then mine, I bet you just sor the name and posted that message dint yer you should of read first. if you dint like you should of just sed and told me why so i could of changed it.
If you read your own quotes, you would see why there was no point in creating a second guide.

Quote:
Welcome to the Achievement Guide FAQ. This FAQ is designed to provide an organized and consolidated one-stop shop for those members of the great x360a community who are interested in writing or improving guides.

There are several steps to writing and submitting an achievement guide. The quick and dirty steps are below, followed by detailed instructions:

1 Find a game where the guide does not exist or needs significant improvement.
2 Post a message letting the group know that you are working on the guide for the game.
3 Write and format the guide.
4 Submit the guide.
5 Receive thanks and signs of gratitude.
The current guide didn't need improvement. Also, if you are going to write a guide, you need to make it better than what is actually already posted. Your guide is full of spelling and grammar errors and part of it looks like you just took it from another guide. I'm all for people improving what's already out there, but don't waste your time if you are going to make something worse. If you want to see where you made mistakes, let me know and I'll go through and highlight all the errors so you have something to improve on.

Read them.... apply them.
AOS Puck is offline   Reply With Quote