View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 03:10 PM   #16
AOS Puck

AOS Puck's Gamercard

Awards Showcase CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   2,500 Posts   Staff/Subscriber Last Man Standing - Third Place   Staff Club - DeekBoy   Staff Club - * Clueless *   Staff Club - AOS Puck   XBA Promoter   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suplemental View Post
omg AOS Puck if your not here to help then get lost you are not helping just dis-respecting him his guide was used because he was allowed to by the person that did the other guide because he wanted to see if sir gibo had the chance doing his better now he may not be the brightest lad that could do a guide so easily like everyone else simply because no one is the same as everyone else ! so shut up!!
Quote:
Thanks to AcA Scorpion for helping me with my grammar.
Wow, if you are the one who helped him with his grammar, no wonder it's so bad. The fact of the matter is, if people only pander to your needs and don't have the balls to tell you what you are doing wrong, you will continue on with a false sense of reality. If my "attacking" him gets him to try and improve his weaknesses so that he improves, then something good came out of it. If he wants to keep blaming others for his mistakes and not try to improve upon himself, he only has himself to blame.

Read them.... apply them.

Last edited by AOS Puck; 04-14-2008 at 03:20 PM.
AOS Puck is offline   Reply With Quote