View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 10:55 PM   #64
xENVxGAMERSKREW

Send a message via ICQ to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via AIM to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via MSN to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Yahoo to xENVxGAMERSKREW Send a message via Skype™ to xENVxGAMERSKREW

xENVxGAMERSKREW's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Top Gun
25g - Get more than 10,000 points for a single kill in either Tournament or Single Event

I got this without even realizing it on the 1st level and you have to do exactly what it says get 10,000 points for killing one person just build up your combo and hit one of the bonus enemies or harder enemies.
I wasnt at the moment going for the 10k for one kill but in the venice level after killing the 2 riot shield enemies and theres a turret and 2 guys behind a bridge turn left and there is a guy with no shirt running away screaming behind a gate I shot him and it gave me 10,000 exactly points with no combo at all.

UPDATE: I just killed another random guy with no shirt as hes running away, those are the targets you should aim if you dont want to do what the guide tells you just start Venice; Route Canal and at the begining run and kill the guy around the corner as you look up there will be a guy shooting at you by the balcony and a guy running away behind him kill him and you get around 19k+ (10k for him + combo killing the other two)

Last edited by xENVxGAMERSKREW; 04-22-2008 at 11:22 PM.
xENVxGAMERSKREW is offline   Reply With Quote