View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 05:00 PM   #10
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
SUBWAY LOCATIONS

Here's an easy tip to help find all the subway locations. Google "Gamespot On The Spot Videos - The Incredible Hulk" and open the first link. This is a video demonstration of the game for Gamespot. The video runs about 8 mins long...at about the 4 min mark, the guy opens up his map to show how big the city is and he has (almost) every subway location already found. Just pause, mark a waypoint and locate them all.

I say almost because he doesn't show the south part of the city and will not revel 2 subway stations - Wall Street and Chambers Street.

Wall Street is on the South East part of the city, just North of the long bridge leading off of the Island.

Chambers Street is one block North of the Bank of New York Building. South West Part of the Island.

If someone wants to add them to the Map, it would be helpful for others. I'm just too lazy...lol

Thanks to needagoodname for the heads up!

FX.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote