Thread: Very bad game!!
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 10:20 AM   #7
Wreckon Dracgon

Wreckon Dracgon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
First let me say I agree with Majin (and he's a big tool apparently). While not perfect their grammar was not that bad. In addition “execpt” is not a word and is hard too understand. If you're going to correct someone you should damn well make sure too not misspell words yourself.

As for Elements of Destruction I really enjoyed playing it yesterday. Phoenix Assassin it is obviously not the same as the DS version. As stated earlier this version is in 3-D, and having played both the DS and this version it is much better. I'd suggest you download the trial version and give it a try.

Then again for me it could just be my God Complex flaring up due to the ability to cause earthquakes.

Last edited by Wreckon Dracgon; 06-19-2008 at 10:23 AM.
Wreckon Dracgon is offline   Reply With Quote