Thread: Very bad game!!
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 01:26 AM   #12
MajinFro

MajinFro's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Gamerscore League Season 5 MVP   Donator - Level 1   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrthnine View Post
I'm glad that this game apparantly doesn't suck. My girlfriend studies earthquakes, so I thought I'd get the game for her. How tough are the achievements? Can you knock them out while you're having fun or do you have to grind for some of them?
Achievements are easy in my opinion. Not really grind ones but you might find yourself replaying levels to meet the requirements like 9 billion dollars of damage or getting gold medal on all of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckon Dracgon View Post
First let me say I agree with Majin (and he's a big tool apparently). While not perfect their grammar was not that bad. In addition “execpt” is not a word and is hard too understand. If you're going to correct someone you should damn well make sure too not misspell words yourself.

As for Elements of Destruction I really enjoyed playing it yesterday. Phoenix Assassin it is obviously not the same as the DS version. As stated earlier this version is in 3-D, and having played both the DS and this version it is much better. I'd suggest you download the trial version and give it a try.

Then again for me it could just be my God Complex flaring up due to the ability to cause earthquakes.
If you can't trust a tools opinion, whose can you trust?