Old 06-20-2008, 06:47 AM   #24
GalaxyRed13

Send a message via AIM to GalaxyRed13 Send a message via Yahoo to GalaxyRed13

MarkMagmonic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEA7HOOK View Post
I've found all but 1, so I know what to look for. I'm just not seeing the ring where the map has it marked. I'm trying to see if anybody knows any landmarks or more specific directions since this is the only one that has given me trouble.
Since it says to look down low, i've tried running around the streets while looking up and looking down from surrounding rooftops.
Same with me. I have all but 1 of the jump challenges, and I also know what to look for. I've been to each ring on the map, and all but one had a ring for me to jump though (and I knew about searching high and low before I moved on).

Of course, I also have a problem with the Gamma canisters on the map. I was able to get all Fury canisters easily before the edit came out, but I wasn't able to find the Gamma canisters (although, I've seen that others weren't able to, but was able to find all Gamma canisters). After the edit, I was able to find one Gamma canister I was missing (the one in the north that was in the wrong spot before), but I was still missing one (and the edit for the canister that wasn't on the map in the south wasn't there when I went to the area, so I think that location may be wrong, because I never picked anything up there before).
GalaxyRed13 is offline   Reply With Quote