View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 07:50 AM   #58
Tyger7

Send a message via AIM to Tyger7 Send a message via Yahoo to Tyger7 Send a message via Skype™ to Tyger7

tyger7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Gold   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   5,000 Posts   Submit - Silver   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Tyger7   The Helping Hand   Referrals - Silver   Road Map - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Diamond   A+ Thread Award   PAX Meet 2010
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)
I also wanted to point out, the Have a Nice Day achievement doesn't require you to get both kill awards in the same match. You can do the 15 flak kills, and 15 rocket kills, as different matches. That way you can focus on one weapon at a time and not have to worry about picking up different kinds of ammo or finding the other weapon. This is just as quick, because score is set to 15 meaning it is still the same amount of kills. Again, do this on the Morbias Arena, and bots will spawn in either side of the little room (there are two different rooms at each end of the hall, either will work). VERY EASY TO DO!!!

Also to note, in capture the flag, when time runs out it goes to overtime meaning someone has to score. This was hard in the VCTF because of the size of the levels and how many bots are in map shooting at you when you get the flag.

And in duel, I had to do splitscreen with another profile. It was not letting me face a bot for some odd reason. If somoene figures it out please note it!
Tyger7 is offline   Reply With Quote