Can't Get Traded

SiLeNt Sc0pE 16

This is actually getting ridiculous. I have tried it on the season after getting the Vezina which would be my 3rd total season and I am still not of high enough value. I have also tried it on the season after getting the Norris which was my 2nd total season and I am still not of high enough value. I am getting really fed up with this. Does anyone have a sure-fire method of getting this shitty achievement?

So I tried it again and ended up playing like 30 games while being on the trade block before the trade dead line and no trade. Then the off season came, resigned 1 year with my team(while the trade request was still grey) and instantly get traded to redwings right after. No achievement. lol

So I tried it again and ended up playing like 30 games while being on the trade block before the trade dead line and no trade. Then the off season came, resigned 1 year with my team(while the trade request was still grey) and instantly get traded to redwings right after. No achievement. lol

I requested a trade after my second season as a center right after I won the Selke. I got traded pretty quickly, during the free agent signing period, but no achievement. I reloaded multiple times and did the same thing, and every time the same thing happened.

Finally, I let the season start and requested a trade right after the first game was done. I got traded a few weeks later, but this time the achievement unlocked for me. I don't know...try to get traded during the season?

I requested a trade after my second season as a center right after I won the Selke. I got traded pretty quickly, during the free agent signing period, but no achievement. I reloaded multiple times and did the same thing, and every time the same thing happened.

Finally, I let the season start and requested a trade right after the first game was done. I got traded a few weeks later, but this time the achievement unlocked for me. I don't know...try to get traded during the season?

oh thanks, maybe they should say DURING the season on the achievement lol

EDIT: Got it finally

Edited by mauleriscool

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up getting this one on the same season I won the Selke trophy. During this season, I didn't edit any of the rosters like I had done in previous seasons (not sure if that matters or not). I requested the trade in February while being rank 1 for the Selke and the coach traded me 2 games later to the Senators. Good luck to anyone stuck on this one

I played one season with the St. Louis Blues, Won the Stanley Cup, and most Goals assits and points Trophies. I requested a Trade in the middle of the offseason, got traded to sharks, No ach. went back the next day play 4 games, the 4th game was my home opener plus Banner ceremony, lost 4-3, asked for a trade...got traded to NJ and the ach. popped...but I back out until I got Buff. Before it was Ducks...and wanted a team that hasnt won a Cup yet. Ex ST. L.

I got this today and what I did was I was in my second season as a defenceman and asked for a trade when the season started. I played about 30 games and made a back up save and started simulating the rest of the season. Got sent down to the minors and I simiulated one game and got traded to the oilers and the achievement popped. So I can confirm that it is obtainable while being in the minor league

• 3 months later...

does your player rating have anything to do with this?? im rated 99 on the trading block and have been simming till trade deadline no trade, finish that season then ask again after the pre season then same thing, probably have done this for 5-6 seasons and nothing. (i always get put on the trading block aswell)

does your player rating have anything to do with this?? im rated 99 on the trading block and have been simming till trade deadline no trade, finish that season then ask again after the pre season then same thing, probably have done this for 5-6 seasons and nothing. (i always get put on the trading block aswell)

I have the same problem. After like 3 seasons I finally decided to switch things up and get the achievement. Asked for a trade and got the confirmation from the GM that he'll look into it. Fast-forward till the trade deadline and I'm still at the same team! I've tried to use the "Request trade" option during different times of the season(loaded different saves), yet nothing happens. Even tried to go the minors route... Still no luck. At the moment it looks like I'm a 99 overall who puts up solid numbers, yet nobody cares about that. Gotta love EA and their buggy games.

TBH, normally I wouldn't even care about it, but now that I'm so close to getting 1000G, damn...