Lost Relics DLC announced.

maggotdude

Yeah I'm eagered to play it and to finally get the surprise achievement done. I'm thinking there might be an announcement at E3 for the dlc. Its happened before from epic.

The VIP has not been on sale yet. Considering its one of the more cheaper season passes, I couldn't see that happen soon. But you never know.

I'm full of great ideas that could save this game -

either that or I want a custom frag skin that looks like a fetus. so i can throw exploding unborn babies at people.

i lol'd

does that make me a bad person ?

i have some idea's too

baird's repair tool should do fire damage to enemies,

baird turret should be upgradeable.

bairds turret needs a range nerf

the ai should have nades removed or at least restricted..

cole should have a boomshot not a booshka...

padok should have a uir inspired pistol not a snub. like a gorgon pistol variant. after all the breech shot is a modded marksa/maska..

give us some campign dlc to find sophia 'remains' or even save her 'better ending than finding doms maria'

more free maps like they did with dread nought free for a time then pay for it.

Edited by Milosuperspesh

I think Sofia's faith will remain unknown... since we never see her later on. Of course she could had always die later in the timeline, but as Bernie mention in "Aspho Field" the Stranded did a bunch of ugly thing, so i think they wanted to emphasized on that.

But i agree a good Campaign DLC would be good to redeem that poor excuse of a story in Judgment. And yes the damn turrets is what make me not like playing Overun. I like being COG, but i hate so bad being locust because of that specific thing. It work from everywhere and its unforgivable, kills anything that is not one of the third last locust almost in 1.5 secs... Piss me off to loose a rager over that especially. Hell even the serapede dies VERY quick from it, and its not like there much you can do.