Gold Star Mission Guide

Scrapdaddy

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question for ya scrapdaddy:

In the stunt tracks, there's the giant goal. Close to that, floating in the air are two capsules. How do I reach them?

I used the half pipe to reach the other two, but these are giving me a headache.

Thanks for the help.

Question for ya scrapdaddy:

In the stunt tracks, there's the giant goal. Close to that, floating in the air are two capsules. How do I reach them?

I used the half pipe to reach the other two, but these are giving me a headache.

Thanks for the help.

it should be a ramp like the other ( as you see in above picture) but I don't have it too. so you can reach them until you have that ramp

it should be a ramp like the other ( as you see in above picture) but I don't have it too. so you can reach them until you have that ramp

How to you get the ramp to appear then? I swear I've done all the races. So close to finding all the capsules, those two are mocking me. :mad::p

EDIT: Ok, I must have missed the post, I'm reading you need to activate the mini bowling game to get those two, but, it's not even there for me to hit X....whaaaat?

Edited by PWN3R

How to you get the ramp to appear then? I swear I've done all the races. So close to finding all the capsules, those two are mocking me. :mad::p

EDIT: Ok, I must have missed the post, I'm reading you need to activate the mini bowling game to get those two, but, it's not even there for me to hit X....whaaaat?

To get the ramp to appear, all I did was start playing a different game. And when I came back it was there. I've never seen it the whole first time I played. But the minute I started it up again it was there. So hopefully that will fix it for you too.

To get the ramp to appear, all I did was start playing a different game. And when I came back it was there. I've never seen it the whole first time I played. But the minute I started it up again it was there. So hopefully that will fix it for you too.

Alright, I'll give it a try. Thanks for the fast reply.

Can someone who has the Western Collector Star do me a huge favor. I've been playing this game... or should I say, walking around in circles for 8 hours now. There are seriously no more capsules to be found. (yes I have found all the hard ones mentioned before) I've even started a whole new game. No luck... I think my game is glitched.

Could you check your customizations and see if I am missing one?

Walls: 35

Trim: 20

Yard: 22

Porch: 9

Roof: 10

Sides: 7

Windows: 16

Doors: 16

-Alien-

Hats: 35

Barber: 11

Tailor: 58

-People-

Hats: 62

Barber: 51

Tailor: 93

Thanks

I don't know what is the problem but now I have it there! (like the other guy said) I think you must play and finish the story line before. what i did from the last post was finish level six and seven and bought the space gun from store. should be some relation to story line.

I don't know what is the problem but now I have it there! (like the other guy said) I think you must play and finish the story line before. what i did from the last post was finish level six and seven and bought the space gun from store. should be some relation to story line.

Can't be, I think it's a glitch. Because I seriously got frustrated with the game, turned it off.. And then when I saw the picture that Scrapdaddy posted, I went back into the game to go take a picture and show him that I didn't have it. But there it was.

Have you got all the collectibles in Story Mode? Go to the game board and select the Al's Toy Barn option. Then go to the toy shelf and scroll over to the left twice to the "bowling alley mini game" box. You need to collect all that series of cards in the Story Mode to unlock the event in the Toy Box mode. You can look thru my collectibles guide if you are missing some.

Have you got all the collectibles in Story Mode? Go to the game board and select the Al's Toy Barn option. Then go to the toy shelf and scroll over to the left twice to the "bowling alley mini game" box. You need to collect all that series of cards in the Story Mode to unlock the event in the Toy Box mode. You can look thru my collectibles guide if you are missing some.

You sir, are the man! Praise be your name.

Any one have any ideas of where some "hidden" or kind of hard to find capsules might be?

I have the capsule that is in up on the peninsula shaped ledge in the ramps area and also the 4 that are up in the sky above the skate ramp and the bowling lane. I also have the one that is above town square.

I'm pretty much done with looking. I can't find anymore to complete the Western Collector.

I seriously can't find any more capsules if I tried the only one I think I am missing is the one for the alien with spiky blue hair.

I also found out in the toy store you can get mystery eggs or something like that with coins and it gives you random capsules does this have anything to do with it?

I have got the western collector star so it is not glitch or something. it should be related to story line.

Any one have any ideas of where some "hidden" or kind of hard to find capsules might be?

I have the capsule that is in up on the peninsula shaped ledge in the ramps area and also the 4 that are up in the sky above the skate ramp and the bowling lane. I also have the one that is above town square.

I'm pretty much done with looking. I can't find anymore to complete the Western Collector.

Have you got the grave yard hidden stuff? jump on grave and break the tomb's door. also one is in the middle of the dam. I have got the star for western collector right now.

yea man im in the same situation. guess ill load up the game and wonder around some more. yay lol

the eggs from that machine may have something to do with it.. hmmmm i need more coins from story mode but before i start farming coins can anyone confirm this?

edit: yea they are showing up in woodys round up. So i guess you have to buy all of these.

does anyone have any clue how to do "It's Huge" picto mission? according to the toy box item checklist i have all the hats for the aliens and that orange outfit. I blew the alien up with the green goo and nothing.

Edited by nastymastadaddy

the eggs from that machine may have something to do with it.. hmmmm i need more coins from story mode but before i start farming coins can anyone confirm this?

edit: yea they are showing up in woodys round up. So i guess you have to buy all of these.

does anyone have any clue how to do "It's Huge" picto mission? according to the toy box item checklist i have all the hats for the aliens and that orange outfit. I blew the alien up with the green goo and nothing.

You need three things for It's Huge. The orange suit, the weird goggle things, and then the goo. That's it.

And for the easter eggs, I have all of them, yet I still don't have the Western Collector Gold Star

Where is the Check List.. I didn't know there was one????

Once you get the alien big with the right clothing it should work it did for me.

Got the bowling game to work, thanks guys.

One more thing, I'm missing two stars, Western Collector and Spooky Customizer. It's weird, I got all the capsules inside Sid's Haunted House, so, I'm left wondering if I missed any on the outside?

Keep in mind that I got

- The Grave

- The pumpkin one

- The hidden treasure/pirate ghost

- The hidden Tomb

Wtf could I be missing from Sid's set? Ugh.