Did you hug Leonardo?

ialsolikebombz

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think the only one I missed was the one where you first get the hidden blade and you're showing it off to your maid's sister.

I'm a perfectionist even when it comes to silly things like this so I kicked the power button right there and redid it. =P

I'm not the only perfectionist then lol :p

I've still got sequence 12 and 13 to buy before I've finished AC 2, even though I've had my Xbox for about 2 years and I've still never bought any microsoft points yet for some reason :/

But I didn't even know about these! I feel like I've missed out! Do they just appear during cutscenes then? Man I feel like such an idiot now, I'm gonna replay the game just for these! :p

Has anybody played AC:B yet.... and met Leonardo after destroying all the War Machines and collecting the parachute? He talks about how he's working on a painting of a beautiful girl and Ezio tells him don't let beautiful girls distract him from doing his work. Leonardo then says that he hardly thinks that beautiful girls will serve as a distraction to him which prompts Ezio to say in a surprised way, What do you mean?

Do you think the game is hinting at Leonardo being gay?

I mean, he gets all sad and depressed when Ezio doesn't hug him either.... just a thought.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I hadn't expected these time-sensitive events in the cut scenes of this game, so I had put down the controller and had a fork-full of pasta halfway to my mouth when the event trigger game up. I missed my chance to hug the great Leonardo da Vinci. I wish I'd known to anticipate it.