Still glitchy or am I good to play?

tpb

Started this then saw all the complaints of freezing, game breakers and broken achievements... Is all this stuff fixed yet? Or not so much?

I never had any serious problems to begin with. (Besides one area that would always lock up my console. :p) But there have been patches since then. And most if not all of the original problems are supposed to be fixed. I'm basing that on other people's posts from several forums. I haven't personally done a new playthrough since the patch came out since I already had the 1000. I'm going to start playing it again when the new DLC comes out later this month. Have fun with your playthrough. It's a good game. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Just make sure to make manual saves every now and then. The game wasn't really glitchy, per se, but it locked up my console at least once on any day that I played it, regardless if I was on it 30 minutes or 2 hours.

I read multiple reports of glitchy achievements and, worse, bugs that caused you to have to restart the game?!?

• 1 month later...

well, the Shaman's Craft quest just glitched on me, the idiot whom you have to talk in the quest to get info on the next ingredient keeps telling me "I do not know I am just a pup" or something similarly stupid.

THQ.... you did it again... I wish you a quick and smooth going out of business. Believe I will try my best to contribute by never ever buying any of your shit new, not even from the bargain bin.

i never had any problems with the game during my first 40 hours and hitting level 22 without a single freeze.

now its just around the corner. i play without completly enjoying the game because im just waiting for the next freeze. some times i load the game, and 10 seconds in it crashes.

many times is when its gonna autosave. it doesnt have to do nothing with the console overheating. weird thing is that when it freezes a lot like when im gonna fast travel, i just empty more items form the inventory and it seems to run for like 30minutes. but thats it.

it will freeze again, thats a sure thing, like death. how fitting...

• 3 weeks later...