BSAA Emblem Guide

vorbag

BSAA EMBLEM GUIDE

BSAA Emblems are located through out the game in hidden locations. They are blue octagon shaped shields that unlocked bonus features in the game and also an achievement. To unlock them you must first find them and then shoot them with a weapon. Some may require a sniper riles if they are out of range of normal weapons.

Credit to RyanB from http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genme...topic=48428586

Hope this helps, maybe link it to the achievement guide.

Chapter 1-2:

1. There's a building where you go upstairs and come out on a balcony. Look at the opposite building from the balcony and you'll find it.

2. At the chest with 3 gold bars inside, before you jump over the gap to reach the chest, look up and you'll see a water tank. The emblem is right underneath it.

3. Right before you finish the chapter with the elevator, look to the right of the corridor and you'll see the emblem through the gap in the wall

Chapter 2-1/Storage Facility

01: Storage Facility: This emblem is situated high on the southern wall of the Storage Facility Warehouse you begin the chapter in.

02: Storage Facility: After crossing the bridge, when you take the steps down to the sewers, the emblem will be on one of the bridge supports.

03: In the Market area where you have to shot the keys down next to the haning body. There is a booth that has CHARGE writen on the front of it. It is on the celling inside the booth.

04: The Port: When the chopper arrives, climb the ladder to the building on the right and then this emblem is inside the building opposite.

05: Shanty Town: When you perform the ‘assist jump’ on the top floor of the building, turn around and this is on the roof above you.

Chapter 2-2/Train Station

01: Train Station: After killing all of the dogs, climb up onto the train carriages and then turn to look at the pylon. The emblem will be at the top of it.

02: The Mines: When you cross the bridge there is a waterfall to your right. Look high in the waterfall and you’ll see the emblem in the water.

03: Mining Area: After climbing the long ladder up the rock-face, go left and then use your sniper rifle to pick this off the large factory building.

Chapter 3-1/Marshlands

01: Marshlands: Head to the remote, deserted settlement in the north-west corner of the map, get out of your boat and aim up at the underside of the thatched roof.

02: Marshlands: Head to the central island (where the chickens are) and aim your sniper rifle from the jetty underneath the hut.

03: After placing the slates and opening the door to the village, drop down into the water and then turn around and look inside the hold under the walkway.

4. At the start of the level, you should see a pole with wires, looking like telephone poles. At the 2nd joining pole far off in the distance is the emblem. You'll need a steady sniper rifle to shoot it.

Chapter 3-2/Execution Ground

01: Execution Ground: Between the two tents at the camp.

02: Oil Field – Dock: Once the countdown has begun, enter the small hut to the left.

Chapter 3-3/Oil Field – Drilling Facilities

01: Drilling Facilities: When you arrive at the first enclosed dock area, the Emblem is just visible above the gate that you entered by.

Chapter 4-1/Caves

01: Caves: Head to the far end of the caves and walk past the ladder. Stand by the fence and look out across the ravine to the waterfall opposite.

02: Ancient Village: As soon as you begin, look at the distant structure supporting the reflective lens and use your sniper rifle to aim halfway down it.

03: Labyrinth: When you enter the area, jump the gap to the right and head up to the highest point, then aim at the ruins above the green statue.

Chapter 4-2/Worship Area

01: Pyramid: When you reach the bottom floor, this Emblem will be inside one of the side chambers. Turn around upon entering and it’ll be above the door.

Chapter 5-1/Underground Garden

01: Underground Garden: Go around to the right-hand side of the area and aim underneath the walkway that takes you in the Progenitor Virus House.

Chapter 5-2/Experimental Facility

01: Missile Area: Head down to the ground floor down the far end and you’ll find this Emblem inside an open dumpster.

Chapter 5-3/Uroboros Research Facility

01: Uroboros Research Facility: After leaving the area where you killed the Uroboros, this Emblem is behind the right-hand rotating fan.

02: Moving Platform: Stand at the foot of the steps on the platform and aim up at the upderside of the control booth straight ahead.

03: Monarch Room Entrance: Before summoning the elevator, move into the corner and then look down into the elevator shaft.

Chapter 6-1/Ship Deck

01: Ship Deck: Aim at the top of the radar mast on top of the bridge towards the back of the ship.

02: Ship Deck: When Sheva is trapped in the cage, this Emblem is inside one of the containers that the Majinis spill out of. Toss in a grenade to get it.

03: Ship Hold: After meeting Excella, look in the high glass-fronted cabinet to the right of the plant containers.

Edited by vorbag

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it is a great thing for those of you who have the game early to be making these guides. Because now, when I get my game in six days I don't have to ask questions about where to find items or the BSAA emblems. I can just pull up these little guides, thanks again guys!

Same here. I won't have to wait for the guides to come up. I can get those achievements right away. How did they get the game early anyways...?

3-1, (4) is just an engrish repeat of (3). Here's how to get the real one:

At the start of the level, you should see a pole with wires, looking like telephone poles. At the 2nd joining pole far off in the distance is the emblem. You'll need a steady sniper rifle to shoot it.

I still can't find number 5 in 2-1, it's one of the few i didn't get by myself so i came to look at this list and i still don't see it. Which booth in particular is it in the area with the hanging body/key.

Also on the subject, has anyone figure out how to get that chest that's off limits in one of the booths in that area? Or is it just there to taunt us?

with that chest in the middle of all the stalls, if you don't have a grenade already, knife a couple of the fruits around the center stalls, then throw a grenade in the center, and two stalls should break down to let you go and get the chest.... i'm still lookin for emblem 5 as well..... pics or better explanations on 2-1 please? any help would be greatly appreciated.

i got:

1--- right above a document at start

1--- under the bridge that you shoot the barrels/truck driver to stop truck then go downstairs and look at middle bridge support.

1--- during the helicopter scene when you go around back of one building in northwest corner (after using port key and going through boats, and climbing ladder to the roof that has an herb sitting in a corner, the emblem is pretty visible and is across the way on another building's roof or second floor if i remember correctly

1--- before sending sheva across the way for the jump that requires chris to back her up and kill the majini dudes so she can unlock the door for me.. i did a 180 turn from the jump site (like if i was looking at the building she'd jump to, turn around and look up and it's resting on the ceiling at an angle

and now i'm stuck :(

EDIT!!!! FOUND THE BASTURD.....it is the third one that you should collect during the chapter.... (before helicopter.....lol)

to get it you must go through the sewers, then you'll appear outside.... then head straight to the beach after coming down the few steps onto the sand, immediately turn right and walk to exit the beach area (like maybe 10 steps total). You should see a boat or two lined up to your right that acts as a wall.... and on your compass you should be facing DUE NORTH. Now when you are about to exit the last bit of the 'beach' area, stick to your right along the boat wall. face the front tip of the boat wall and look right and you should see a tiny green 'phone-booth' looking hut building.. it looks like a porta potty as well...with a whitish/tan roof. walk to the front of it you should see a big bolded 'CHARGE' sign in Yellow. and a white 'SELL' to the right of the 'charge' word being spelled downwards (so S on top, Then E below, then L below the E, then the last L on the bottom) and look up through it's fenced window and you should see like 1/3 of the emblem sticking out... shoot it dead.... and then smile.

Edit 2. I also want to confirm that You can find an emblem you're missing by just running through it, shooting it after you find the missing one, then quitting right then and there by selecting the level via ch. select.... run through it and not shoot the ones you've already acquired... then when you need to get your certain emblems for that chapter, shoot them, and then feel free to quit after you have picked up the missing one or more emblems from that chapter and it will count as being picked up.

ex. i just started 2-1 storage fac. and i ran through it, not really killing anyone or picking stuff up, and got that annoying emblem i just described above while not shooting the other emblems i had already picked up by shooting them... then quit the level as soon as i did that. I then went to ch. select and i now have 5/5 emblems for that level!!!!

sorry if these seem grammatically incorrect... i'm just very excited i found it after 2+ hours of searching.

Edited by Flesh-Dryer

Unless the guy who posted this is RyanB from the Gamefaqs forums then it has been ripped off. Give credit where it is due!!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=929198&topic=48428586

:confused:

You have not even changed what he wrote, the descriptions are identical!! That is the internet for you!!

I am working on a guide over at gamefaqs, full credit to RyanB and the guys over at the Japanese Biohazard Wiki.

Here are the first 17/30 emblem location pics:

http://photobucket.com/BSAAEmblems

Enjirube

Edited by Enjirube

Unless the guy who posted this is RyanB from the Gamefaqs forums then it has been ripped off. Give credit where it is due!!

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=929198&topic=48428586

:confused:

You have not even changed what he wrote, the descriptions are identical!! That is the internet for you!!

I am working on a guide over at gamefaqs, full credit to RyanB and the guys over at the Japanese Biohazard Wiki.

Here are the first 17/30 emblem location pics:

http://photobucket.com/BSAAEmblems

Enjirube

I am not claiming it as my own work, I dont want any credit it for it. Its just easier to have it in one place. Give me the link and the creators name and I will credit him. Although some of the descriptions have been corrected and edited.

question might be a bit stupid but how do i get this thig out of the dumpster???

Chapter 5-2/Experimental Facility

01: Missile Area: Head down to the ground floor down the far end and you’ll find this Emblem inside an open dumpster.

Stand right in front of it and take out your Sniper Rifle.(Sounds ridicolous but works)

btw. thx to everyone for correcting the misleading descriptions... i got all 30 emblems now....

i got a new problem with the treasures due to a misleading description:

where can you find the Topaz (Marquise)...it should be in 1-1 but the guide isnt very helpfull on this one

Edited by SK L4xX