Lollipop Collectibles & Zombie Album Guide

Rep

Nice guide, REP!!

I am playthrough on normal to enjoy game first before anything else for clean up. :):)

By the way game is enjoyable and fun. Only complaint about game is control clunky sometime in game, camera fixed is not good sometime in game again and short campaign. I hope next series will have those fixed and longer campaign. I wish 10 hours for one playthrough because game is fun lol

Also I hope DLC for more Stages. :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i updated my zombie album guide, its complete, if you just wanna do like a copy/paste

Thanks! I updated the thread with most of the descriptions that tell you what difficulty you have to complete them on in order to find the zombies. I may go back and add where the zombies are located later.

Nice guide, REP!!

I am playthrough on normal to enjoy game first before anything else for clean up. :):)

By the way game is enjoyable and fun. Only complaint about game is control clunky sometime in game, camera fixed is not good sometime in game again and short campaign. I hope next series will have those fixed and longer campaign. I wish 10 hours for one playthrough because game is fun lol

Also I hope DLC for more Stages. :)

Thanks! I'm also looking for DLC in the future since it would be nice if they add a few more stages.

Thanks! I updated the thread with most of the descriptions that tell you what difficulty you have to complete them on in order to find the zombies. I may go back and add where the zombies are located later.

Thanks! I'm also looking for DLC in the future since it would be nice if they add a few more stages.

Yeah man, hopeful Grasshopper and Warner Bros. agree to release more stages with add new combos and gears in new stages. :)

nice rep. was missing three of them

EDIT: I think you have to be on Normal to collect number 3. Im playing on hard and its not there, and her room says I need it. I remember checking out this spot though on my first playthrough so I should have it...better not be glitched

Edited by FLIPADELPHIIA

nice rep. was missing three of them

EDIT: I think you have to be on Normal to collect number 3. Im playing on hard and its not there, and her room says I need it. I remember checking out this spot though on my first playthrough so I should have it...better not be glitched

No problem, did you end up finding number 3? I collected it when playing on Hard during my playthrough as well as the rest of the lollipops.

Is it safe to say that if I beat it on Hard I will get all the zombies?

No, because some zombies will only be there during your second playthrough of the stage. Some of them also only appear when playing Ranking Mode.

No problem, did you end up finding number 3? I collected it when playing on Hard during my playthrough as well as the rest of the lollipops.

Nope its not there : / might have to start a new game or something. The money one is glitched for me too it seems. I got spend 10k in the stores but I didnt get acquire 10k zombie medals achievement. Game is messing up on me

Nope its not there : / might have to start a new game or something. The money one is glitched for me too it seems. I got spend 10k in the stores but I didnt get acquire 10k zombie medals achievement. Game is messing up on me

On my first playthrough of the prologue on Hard, Lollipop #3 was not there. When I replayed the stage on Hard, it was.

I also noticed that Zombie #2, Mikaela, was not there in my first run through on Hard, but there on the second.

That's really weird about Lollipop #3 not showing up for the first time. I collected all of them when making a guide on a fresh profile and never had any issues when finding all of them. All appeared in one playthrough of hard. As far as Zombie Mikaela goes, I found her on my second playthrough on normal. I guess it's safe to say that it requires two playthroughs in order to find her, difficulty does not matter.

The location description of lollipop #17 is slightly inaccurate.

After #16, you need to do another 'chainsaw dash' section, then fight some fire fighter zombies. #17 will be on the other side of the fence from there.

Yeah Rep where ya at. Can I ninja you now!? :p

Lollipop #17 - After collecting the lollipop number 16, ride over the ramp, kill some fire figther zombies, use the next ramp and the lollipop will be straight ahead behind some electrical fence.

The location description of lollipop #17 is slightly inaccurate.

After #16, you need to do another 'chainsaw dash' section, then fight some fire fighter zombies. #17 will be on the other side of the fence from there.

Yeah Rep where ya at. Can I ninja you now!? :p

Fixed it, thanks for the help.

For Lollipop 30, you don't have to revert back to your checkpoint if you missed the jump. If you follow the walkway towards the boss fight, you'll see some arcade machines stacked along the chain link fence. You can hop on those to get back to the other side of the fence and try again.

In prologue, you have #2 and #3 labeled wrong. I missed it and realized you did not do that on purpose. Labeled wrong as in "in order as you would collect them".

Edit: I guess it's just confusing because you say "the third lollipop" and you mean #3, not the third one you would find. I would suggest saying "second lollipop" instead because it is the 2nd one you are getting in the level.

Lollipop 3 (Collection No. 2)

Edited by Tyger7

In prologue, you have #2 and #3 labeled wrong. I missed it and realized you did not do that on purpose. Labeled wrong as in "in order as you would collect them".

Edit: I guess it's just confusing because you say "the third lollipop" and you mean #3, not the third one you would find. I would suggest saying "second lollipop" instead because it is the 2nd one you are getting in the level.

Lollipop 3 (Collection No. 2)

Alright, I just went back and edited all of the ones that were stated like that. Just remember that they're all in order by the way I have listed them.