Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone looking to do Strength in Numbers:

Myself and a friend (both of us have 2 pads for 'Guests') are currently boosting L4D2. We're usually on around 7pm-11pm GMT weekdays (bar Friday and Saturday) and earlier on Sundays.

We need min 2 more people each with a spare pad but the more the merrier.

My GT is CompanyOfWolves so send me a mail and invite on Xbox Live if you'd like to join us. Please don't send a friend invite without a mail.

For anyone looking to do Strength in Numbers:

Myself and a friend (both of us have 2 pads for 'Guests') are currently boosting L4D2. We're usually on around 7pm-11pm GMT weekdays (bar Friday and Saturday) and earlier on Sundays.

We need min 2 more people each with a spare pad but the more the merrier.

My GT is CompanyOfWolves so send me a mail and invite on Xbox Live if you'd like to join us. Please don't send a friend invite without a mail.

You know you can't do that with guests right?

You know you can't do that with guests right?

I can confirm it does work.

We did just that yesterday. Private Scavenge/Official Dedicated Server with 4 players each with a guest signed-in and it worked.

Since this can be a pain to get if anyone's forming a group and need/can't find a last member I don't mind helping out if I'm free.

Edited by CompanyOfWolves

I can confirm it does work.

We did just that yesterday. Private Scavenge/Official Dedicated Server with 4 players each with a guest signed-in and it worked.

Since this can be a pain to get if anyone's forming a group and need/can't find a last member I don't mind helping out if I'm free.

i can also confirm this works with guests, i was in his game with him and we all got the achievement, 4 of us each with 1 guest signed in.

I'm online right now looking to do "The Real Deal" I found out a glitch but i need atleast 1 other player to help make things easier.

During the free gold weekend (9-10 march), i would like to get 'Strength in numbers'.

Me and x6x jigsaw x6x will be on the same console if youre interested send me a 360 message or reply to this message.

I would also like 'the sacrifizzle' but thats not so important.

Willing and able to help with any achievements people might need. I have all the DLC and I'm well versed in the game.

GT: Wandering Fist

Would you be able to help us out?

During the free gold weekend (9-10 march), i would like to get 'Strength in numbers'.

Me and x6x jigsaw x6x will be on the same console if youre interested send me a 360 message or reply to this message.

I would also like 'the sacrifizzle' but thats not so important.

Would you be able to help us out?

I'd also like to get Strength In Numbers as it is the last achievement I need for this game

I don't usually have xbox live but am going to be using the free gold weekend to try and get some achievements. I don't play this game a lot (it's actually borrowed off a friend after she brought it round and thus left a ton of un-popped achievements on my profile) so if anyone's in the same position (in that they don't have a lot of practice with this game and play on medium) or don't mind helping a noob out, then feel free to come add me, my gamertag is Talia66

Edited by Consistently Average

Willing to boost the expert campaign's. I have all the DLC. Im usually online allday so hit me up anytime-

EDIT: If you want a immediate response from me then hit me up on XBL = LRX7

Edited by Knivesz

Howdy everyone. A buddy of mine and myself are looking to get 6 other people together in order to get the Strength in Numbers achievement. Obviously the plan would be to get everyone in the group the achievement if they dont have it already. Please send me a message if interested or a friend request on xbox live (GT: Phantom815) Once we have enough people will coordinate a time everyone's available. Also if you do send me a request over xbox live, please include in the message its for Left 4 Dead, I have a few other things in the works and dont want to mix people up.

Thanks!

Phantom815

Howdy everyone. A buddy of mine and myself are looking to get 6 other people together in order to get the Strength in Numbers achievement. Obviously the plan would be to get everyone in the group the achievement if they dont have it already. Please send me a message if interested or a friend request on xbox live (GT: Phantom815) Once we have enough people will coordinate a time everyone's available. Also if you do send me a request over xbox live, please include in the message its for Left 4 Dead, I have a few other things in the works and dont want to mix people up.

Thanks!

Phantom815

Add me for this: RockoSS

Also still need "The Real Deal" Anyone who needs this please add me. Willing to glitch it or do it legit, doesn't matter.