I have a bad feeling about this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVcX9oTYqys]YouTube - ‪E3 Kinect Sports: Season Two (Montage Trailer)‬‏[/ame]

Firstly BigPark not Rare making it.

Golf had terrible delay with the actual shots and those 2 idiots showing off the american football game :(

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC6P_fpv8Xc]YouTube - ‪Kinect Sports: Season 2 - E3 2011: Gameplay Demo‬‏[/ame]

Also not happy that it appears none of the KS titles are making it over to season 2. Would have liked to see them all again with slight improvements.

Also hope they do more than what was avaliable in KS. Would like to be able to set up leagues via the game for offline or online with friends.

Edited by Baihu1983

• 2 weeks later...

Im not surprised no Kinect Sports 1 games have made it over as, with mini games and DLC, they kind of did all they could with them.

Trouble is, KS had all really good sports, but this one..Darts, American Football..they dont really interest me.

and yeah, Rare not making it worries me. Lets hope it isnt like Motionsports or that Sports island game..(crap)

Still some months away. I'm going to keep an eye on this one. Looking forward to the selection here more than the last one actually. Curious how darts is going to be since it seems like it'd be hard to keep it accurate and not everyone's t.v. is eye-level.

Homerun derby with pitch control should be really fun.

I would love an expanded football (soccer) game though since it looks like (American) football seems to be a little more in-depth with running.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i don´t see why it should be any worse than the first one

He's right. I don't see why couldn't Microsoft wait a bit the release of Conker: Getting Medieval, and then kinect, or have kinect sports by another company.

Also, as many stated, a sports game doesn't so many people working on it... they already have the characters' model, don't have to make plot, gameplay, levels, music etc...

• 3 weeks later...

I never knew this wasn't made by Rare. I'm kind of unsure about what to think now. Probably going to wait until Christmas to get it now. I feel like the precision isn't there in Kinect to play sports like Golf and Darts, and there's no fast paced play in Darts and Baseball.

I think Tennis and Skiing should be fun though.

I never knew this wasn't made by Rare. I'm kind of unsure about what to think now. Probably going to wait until Christmas to get it now. I feel like the precision isn't there in Kinect to play sports like Golf and Darts, and there's no fast paced play in Darts and Baseball.

I think Tennis and Skiing should be fun though.

The point of thread is that you shouldn't get it.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really. I mean its since been announced that Rare have done half the sports and the vids are looking good. Not happy about this..

American Football, disappointingly, is actually less complicated than the build we played at E3. Instead of dodging tackles by weaving left and right when running down the field, the receiver's job is now limited to running as fast as possible on the spot. The quarterback, meanwhile, still gets to pick the plays and throw or kick the ball, which makes the division of labour a little unbalanced in co-op. Playing against friends, the wait that you have to endure whilst your opponent makes his way towards the end zone is overlong, too, as you don't actually have to play in defence.

• 3 weeks later...
The point of thread is that you shouldn't get it.

the point of thread is you are a troll!

you dont have kinect, you have mulitipule threads/posts against kinect & kinect sports.

none of which have a valid reason as to why not to get it.

yet all it is is a rant because you dont want to get off the couch!

if you dont own a kinect, you have no voice!

i've played some great games. heres my list of favorites in order so far. rise of nightmares awesome stuff & freeroaming. not bad graphics either.

forza4 awesome graphics & free roam driving the real cars! just wish they added season mode for us kinect users.

hulk hogan main event. first wrestling game & a blast to play!

powerup heroes is awesome too just read my review on here.

theres so many more & more to come!

now i want full seasons/tourneys. thats a real point. not i want conkers boohoo cr*p!

so come back when you have something tangleable.please stop cluttering up the boards with your rants that have no merit.

as for rare making this game. i thought they did. on xbl they have a video talking about how they improved it.

i had a hard time with voice reconistion & my tennis racket always being slanted.

i hope this gets fixed. i can do table tennis fine but not tennis.

i wish they'd make full seasons too. instead of mini games.

the point of thread is you are a troll!

you dont have kinect, you have mulitipule threads/posts against kinect & kinect sports.

so come back when you have something tangleable.please stop cluttering up the boards with your rants that have no merit.

You said it man, I couldn't agree more! If I see one more post about freaking "Conkers" or Banjo, I'm gonna lose it.

As for the game, I'm sure it will be great. The first Kinect Sports was awesome, and I am confident that this sequel will follow suit.

Any game play vids of big league sports?

Im getting KS this thursday but would like to see what BLS has to offer.

the only thing i know is big league sports comes out nov 8th.

i find it strange that vids are hard to come by. in BLS they have hockey. curious to see how they pull that one off.

i liked season 1 but the demo didnt sell me. i buy most games from demos.

i wish xbl would put some vids up at least.

i just hope season 2 isnt the same as the first one.

dont get me wrong, i enjoyed it. just want longer gameplay from them.

when you look at wii sports. it at least has a leveling system. ie pro,champion & such. which you got via points from wins against AI.

i thought season 2 would implement something to give us some replay value. ie reward system, extra holes, extra.

if you do get season 2. please let me know what you think.

i hope its done better than the demo :). gonna get the hockey one. wait on reviews for this one.

i'll let you know if i see any vids on it. nothing on the boards either about it.

something i forgot to add. you sound like you enjoy golf. thats on the other one i mentioned too.

looking at the ahcieves here on this site. i noticed what looks like a mix of mini & full games for each sport.

ie golf has driving & putting challenges. mixed in with a full game of golf. same applies to the other sports.

hockey blew me away with slapshot & goalie challenge plus full game!

i hope this works out well :) still might get season 2. on the fence though. but if the other one plays good. i'd say kinect sports finally has a good rival.

catious though as other companies have all failled at sports games but rare.

wish football wasnt watered down. please let me know what you think. i have very few friends on my list who buy kinect games.

most of them go by my reviews,lmao.

Edited by PANIC ATTACK 10
didnt want to double post

looks like this one didnt do to well either. it got a 60/100 or 6/10.

half good games half bad games according to this site.

my advice, rent it 1st. seems bigpark messed it up.

was looking forward to this. gonna checkout youtube as well. i was gonna get this today along with extreame & grease dance.

my tuesday just got poped ugh.

as for BLS, if its like the wii. could be fun. have to wait & see.

Edited by PANIC ATTACK 10