Red Hare

Metal Fury56

You don't really get a Red Hare saddle in DW6. You can get a horse that looks like Red Hare, and is as fast as Red Hare though.

For more specific details look at the guide about experience, horses, weapons, etc, that's stickied at the top of the forum...

In short though, what you need to do is find a Red colored horse that has "Eyes consider the world and has a heavenly physique" in the description.

Next you need to train the horse up so that all of the stats are above 485. If you do this properly, when the horse hits level 5 he'll aquire a skill called "Wind Spirit" (I think that's what it's called) and the horse will run as fast as Red Hare. I've also heard that the horse will LOOK like Red Hare once it has this skill, but I can't say first hand as I've never found a Rare Red horse. The horse's title will also change to "Red Hare King" as far as I know.

Yeah, I've been trying for weeks to farm this horse... I've found that you do indeed get better horses by playing on higher difficulty levels. That's about the only thing I can say to help.

No you don't I've been farming the weapons in he fei castle (CHAOS) and I don't get better horses the only thing I notice is that you get different colors.

• 1 month later...

I have the Red Hare, this is how you get it. Just keep playing and getting saddles (Lady Luck skill helps). What you need is a red horse whose eyes "Consider the World" and has a "Heavenly Physique" If the horse is red colored and has those attributes, there's a good chance his stats will all hit over 485. Once he hits level 5, if all the stats are above 485, he gets an additional 2 skills including "Wind Spirit" and another random skill. His appearance changes dramatically as well. The horse really is amazing.

Basically just confirming what GY said, but I actually did manage to get the horse. I use it to train on He Fei Castle cause it's a great horse to charge into Sun Quan's armada. ;)

• 2 years later...

This is how I came across it. Doubt if it'll work 100% of the time:

Fan Castle

Lu Bu's Scenario

Easy Difficulty

Play as lvl 50 Lu Bu

First off, kill all generals outside Fan Castle. One of them should drop a horse saddle. That (or for me, it was) is the Red Hare horse (it will be when you level it up).

Next, take the bases outside except for the two at the bottom (near the south gate)

Now here's the tricky part: enter Fan Castle by yourself. By that I mean DO NOT LET YOUR FORCES BREACH THE GATES!!!! In fact, they never even got to damage the gates. My method was to kill the Defense Captians long enough for a ladder to be built and leave your army alone. Don't exit the castle except to kill the reinforcements that come when you've killed a certain number of officers.

Now kill all of the generals inside Fan Castle except for the two to the left of Cao Cao's Main Camp.

Grab the Horse crate on the southeastern wall of Fan Castle.

Head for the camp, kill Dian Wei, take the camp, kill all of the officers in the camp, then kill Cao Ren.

The Red Hare horse should be the first horse that's obtained. If you get it, train it with either a lvl 50 Lu Bu or Guan Yu or Lu Bu, and it's yours.

If you didn't get it, try to redo the steps (or level up another horse like normal, that's what I did =D) Happy Hunting!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is a picture of a Red Hare King with all 500 stats and 4 skills, including Wind Spirit. It's hard to get all 500 stats but that's not important, only that the horse is color red, it has eyes consider the world/heavenly physique, and at lv. 5 it has all stats at 485 or more.

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r430/wuxuzairen/6.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

:bow: U ARE THE GOD OF ALL HORSES :bow:

Happy an post this i obtained my Red Hare King 2day :) Name Grey Rat Ice horse with 500/491/496/499 with find saddle musou sprint Ranbu Gat and Wind sprint not the 500/500/500/500 epicness u have but still pretty happy!!!!!!!

Edited by Bcleal
Obtained RedHare

• 1 year later...
Here is a picture of a Red Hare King with all 500 stats and 4 skills, including Wind Spirit. It's hard to get all 500 stats but that's not important, only that the horse is color red, it has eyes consider the world/heavenly physique, and at lv. 5 it has all stats at 485 or more.

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r430/wuxuzairen/6.jpg

how u get that :eek:

• 4 months later...