Pictures, drawings and serums: combined list

madcap1

Sorry about that, let me bump this one up above mine. I posted yesterday I was gonna order them all up, I had no idea you were actually gonna do it. Last I heard you weren't sure since the original guide people might not like it or whatever. Anyways, can you add my weapons descriptions to your guide in the proper spots??

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about that, let me bump this one up above mine. I posted yesterday I was gonna order them all up, I had no idea you were actually gonna do it. Last I heard you weren't sure since the original guide people might not like it or whatever. Anyways, can you add my weapons descriptions to your guide in the proper spots??
shit happens, i wouldnt worry to much about it :), no harm no foul. glad to see your being calm about all this lol. cheers:woop:

EDIT: I vote for a sticky!!! 100% loL. to bad there isnt a vote for sticky option on the threads

EDIT 2: Its kinda hard to read IMO, no offence. everything is close together. maybe put a few spaces below/above each line. Example:

something like this:

*Drawing 1 (A family of bunnies): On Hospital floor where Joshua was drawing.

CLICK HERE FOR IMAGE

*Photo 1 (Joshua's rabbit/backpack): After the 2 Nurses w/TV turned on. At the End of the 3rd Floor There is a gurney it's sitting on it.

CLICK HERE FOR IMAGE

*Drawing 2 (This bunny looks catatonic): After cutting through the fleshy gap in the surgery theater it is on the wall.

CLICK HERE FOR IMAGE

*Drawing 3 (A bunny on fire): In the room where the Robbie the Rabbit is pulled into the wall. It's on the same wall closer to the door.

CLICK HERE FOR IMAGE

it still gets the point across, but more friendly on the eyes. cheers :) Edited by dethklok

To optimize space I dont want to space it. I was unable to reserve the posts after the guide to be able to have more space. This guide is done I will not be adding anything else to this, only ting that will be added is the images in which I have already agreed doing. There is way to many guides for this topic already. I was asked to do this guide by others and if I would have known that there would be the same guides done, I would have never wasted the sites space or my time.

shit happens, i wouldnt worry to much about it, no harm no foul. glad to see your being calm about all this lol. cheers

I agree but the only foul is like I said I just wasted space and time. Two people said the same thing that they did not look to see if there was another guide made it would just have takes 2 seconds to look and see if there was, but water under the bridge and I just want people to have fun and enjoy this game at least they have plenty of collectible guides to choose from:) Its all good enjoy and have fun

Edited by madcap1

So you don't want to add the missable weapons to the guide. Don't think people would find that useful?? I also went through the whole game noting where everything was and if it's not included then I'm the one who's wasted their time, ya know?? I'll update the descriptions to be a bit better and delete my other post if you add them in here.

If I missed the first serum can I still get it?--I am at the junkyard.

Also what are the serums? Another health or something else?

If its the one you missed in town hall yes you can get that later you have to go threw town hall again to get the ceremonial dagger. They heal you and also extend you life bar a little bit.

Just to make it easier for people in the futher you might want to add that for the 8th serum you need to go back into the room 321 after the cutscene finishing off curtis and grab the key for room 301 off of the East wall. And that room also has all of your weapons you previously had and a health drink and 2 boxs of pistol ammo. Other then that awsome guide worked great for me. Thanks

Edited by cptmorgemaker

Just to make it easier for people in the futher you might want to add that for the 8th serum you need to go back into the room 321 after the cutscene finishing off curtis and grab the key for room 301 off of the East wall. And that room also has all of your weapons you previously had and a health drink and 2 boxs of pistol ammo. Other then that awsome guide worked great for me. Thanks

Thanks for the info I added it in the guide. I removed the picture links because they where never finished. If anyone would like to make pictures for these items I will add it in the guide but it must be complete. Thanks:)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
If its the one you missed in town hall yes you can get that later you have to go threw town hall again to get the ceremonial dagger. They heal you and also extend you life bar a little bit.

I'm missing that one also as I couldn't find it I'm assuming it's in the room behind the planks of wood but I can't find an axe to get through any tips on locating one as i don't wanna move on til I've got it thanks in advance