Achievement Trading Thread

BloodRedRoses

I'm looking for a couple friends who have played this game, both to work on challenges (altho I don't know if I want to go for all of them since some seem to be glitched) but also just to have someone to compare scores with on the blood duels. Add me if you'd like.

GT: tylerh1701

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed any strange stuff with challenges here lately? A friend sent me a challenge the other day and I completed it but it's still there. When I beat other friends' challenges my leaderboard never updates that I won another challenge. Also, a challenge I sent to one of my friends a few days ago expired but instead of disappearing it now says he has over 500 million hours left to complete it.

WTF IS GOING ON!?

• 1 month later...
Has anyone noticed any strange stuff with challenges here lately? A friend sent me a challenge the other day and I completed it but it's still there. When I beat other friends' challenges my leaderboard never updates that I won another challenge. Also, a challenge I sent to one of my friends a few days ago expired but instead of disappearing it now says he has over 500 million hours left to complete it.

WTF IS GOING ON!?

Your Friend must loose the challange you send, then you have to check the challanges, now you get a message that your friend mess up and you get 1 win in your stats. If you dont get the credits, Dashboard out and load the game again.

Edited by Dalmater

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...