Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a TrueAchievements boosting session up on the 25th at 9AM PST if anyone is interested in getting Ultimate Menasor.

Hey Methew,

I would like to join the boosting session for Ultimate Menasor. Please let me know if there is still room.

My GT = Dope Joop

Feel free to invite me to any play sessions going on, especially after the CTF and Headhunter cheevos as cant seem to find many games for them atm.

any other kind of general XP boosting is also appriciated :-)

GT: JamJarJames

Edited by JamJarJames
Added GT

Looking to boost Ultimate Menasor. Ive got all other online achievements. I can help boost or help with any other achievements for those that help me. Im really damn good at this game and i can knock out any escalation/ other online achievements anyone needs. Add me and lets get these cheevos.

Gamertag: MurdaMessiah666

• 2 weeks later...
right we have 6-7 people i have a few on my friends list willing to help so can we all agree for tomorrow? i live in the UK as do 2 others i know that are boosting so can we arange a time for tomorrow at some point?

Are you boosting Ultimate Menasor and Ballistic Energon Goodie? If so, I'm down. GT: xhunterrrr

How is this boosted? It can't be done in a private match? Probably late at night might work since the other boosters are from the US.

Can boost now for a little while or the same time tomorrow night, tomorrow afternoon might not work for me.

if 4-6 join a party,wait till we get a lobby of our own and hopefully everybody else can connect to our game. Another method i think might for getting the CTF achievement would be if 6 of us joined a party,we could focus on one person at a time collecting the flag three times each??