Skull Locations

Hayden

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time To Mill

SS1 from the start you go forward then round and up a ramp about halfway up look in the distance in the far right hand corner

where the hell is this?

what do you mean half way up the ramp look up and to the right?

which direction am I supposed to be facing. i cant see anything. can you be a bit more detailed. I dont have much time to search for it considering its a timed level.

nice guide.. but more detail is needed for the timed levels where time is a factor.

you could always redo the lvl in single event.

Warehouse - Thanks to MadCatNL For These

"Ghetto Blaster"

10 Skullshots (NS)

5 Secret Skullshots (SS)

NS4 After moving into the warehouse on the small, raised plate metal structure

im having trouble finding this one...could you explain a little more please? :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

okay I have a quick question.. being that the achievement just says SHOOT all the skulls and not "shoot all the skulls in one try" and when you shoot them all, then do the same level again, all the skulls are there again..whew.. does that mean you can shoot 5 of the skulls, finish the level, then go back in and shoot the other 5 that you missed? I mean, it doesnt seem like the game has a real way of tracking it where you NEED to shoot all of them in one try. I dont know, maybe its me, but I think you can screw the system :)

P.S. if anyone knows the answer to this question, please let me know! It would really help on those timed levels where they expect you to get 15 skulls in a minute and a half... ridiculous

Warehouse - Thanks to MadCatNL For These

"Ghetto Blaster"

10 Skullshots (NS)

5 Secret Skullshots (SS)

NS4 After moving into the warehouse on the small, raised plate metal structure

im having trouble finding this one...could you explain a little more please? :)

Hi, I posted this video on you tube showing all the skullshots for this level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0egrsQ5f2i0

I hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

Down to my last skull, and of course it's NS6 on Bombed Out.

I've tried 3 different characters (Kuro, Renwrick, Dragov), tried the rifle, pistol and rocket launcher, tried standing on the left side of the sandbox, the right side, and still no skull.

Could someone just clarify where exactly you're supposed to stand, and what character/weapon works best. The guide says stand on the "back left hand corner", so I read this as meaning the corner that is farthest from the door you're shooting into, correct? And you need to stand on the concrete and not the sand correct? So this means you need to get on the concrete, and slowly walk around the edge until you're in position?

Edit: Okay got it. I was actually looking at the wrong door. I used Adjo (sp?) but not sure if it matters which character. With him though I didn't stand on the concrete border of the sandbox. I did use the rocket launcher if I remember correctly. One thing the guide doesn't mention is that if you stand near the doorway that blocks it you can manipulate the camera so you can see the skull. I assumed that the skull was so well hidden that you couldn't see it, and thus I wasted a couple hours shooting at the wrong door.

Edited by Pedle Zelnip

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Having trouble getting 1 of the secret skulls, on the Bunker Stage, level 'Back In The USSR'. Its the skull right at the start of the level when you turn around 180 degrees and go in the 'Get Back' area, i can get to the target to shoot it, but never have time to get back in the 'Safe Area'. Does anybody know how to do this

Hey, to double check if you have all the skulls, do you unlock the concept art when you get all the skulls (both types) in a level. I had completed all the levels in venice, but had not gotten all the skulls, and once I had gotten all the skulls I got the concept art.

This would be really helpful if shooting all skulls gets you the concept art.

This is only true for the Secret Skulls, and not the normal skulls, as i have unlocked the achievement for finding all the secret skulls, but still need to unlock the ahcievement for finding the normal skulls, and have unlocked all the location concept art!

• 1 month later...

I managed to get that 6 skull shot using Adjo (jamacan guy). He seemed a little taller and I managed to get it using him on my second attempt after failing miserably with Kuvo. It's a right royal pain.

Just got that stupid level on the boat now to get the last few Secret skulls