Achievement Guide & Road Map

judd90

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R28C9c9nKHU]Max Payne 3 "The Only Choice Given" Achievement/Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW1I1CaKd5Q]Max Payne 3 "Along for the Ride" Achievement/Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Egw7mgoKA]Max Payne 3 "Sometimes You Get Lucky" Achievement/Trophy Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by Dice17
Added achievement

Rep is making the video's for this guide, if he isn't making one for that achievement ill add it. Just have to wait and see what he says :)

Ok thanks, I still have lots here that needs to be edited out. I'll post them if they're not still available.

I haven't played the game yet, but it looks like you'll have about 5 playthroughs and this is how you play them and how they unlock;

Start - Hard > Complete > Unlocks: Hardcore, Old School, NYM, Feel The Payne & Serious Payne

New Game - Hardcore > Complete > Unlocks: Payne In The Ass

New Game - Old School > Complete > Unlocks: Maximum Payne

New Game - NYM > Complete > Unlocks: NYM Hardcore & A New York Minute

New Game - NYM Hardcore > Complete > Unlocks: The Shadows Rushed Me

Though I don't know if unlocking NYM, after completing the game on Hard, also unlocks the Hardcore difficulty for it at the same time. If so, it'll knock it down to 4 playthroughs in total because then you'll do NYM Hardcore straight away.

Edited by Nozza

I haven't played the game yet, but it looks like you'll have about 5 playthroughs and this is how you play them and how they unlock;

Start - Hard > Complete > Unlocks: Hardcore, Old School, NYM, Feel The Payne & Serious Payne

New Game - Hardcore > Complete > Unlocks: Payne In The Ass

New Game - Old School > Complete > Unlocks: Maximum Payne

New Game - NYM > Complete > Unlocks: NYM Hardcore & A New York Minute

New Game - NYM Hardcore > Complete > Unlocks: The Shadows Rushed Me

Though I don't know if unlocking NYM, after completing the game on Hard, also unlocks the Hardcore difficulty for it at the same time. If so, it'll knock it down to 4 playthroughs in total because then you'll do NYM Hardcore straight away.

Yeah I think that's right, old school before hardcore tho. Medium is stackable but old school not because its different. (as of now, old school could be stackable?)

Also NYM is in arcade so no new game needed just play in that menu.

Oh and you have to finish NYM to unlock hardcore NYM

Has anyone figured out what & where the Tourist Locations are?

You'll unlock it when collecting all of the clues in the game. I believe it's all of the "Tourist" and "Ex-Cop" clues because I unlocked it when recording the final "Ex-Cop" clue in Chapter 14. Judd will add it to the guide as soon as he gets back.