Buying a Mythic map pack code off ebay?

Christophaleez

Why oh why are people paying over £20 for a code that earns you 3 maps, when they are actually worth just over £5(800 points) or you could just spend the extra £10 on the LE version and get the satisfaction of owning a limited edition game?

to get them early like all LE owners or for the fact its collectable.

to get them early like all LE owners or for the fact its collectable.

If I sound like an ass when i say this im sorry thats just how my wording comes out sorry again.

Well the LE owners also got the little badge the stickers(gamestop exclusive?) the cards, the comic book that is actually worth more then 10 i think. The tin case, the plastic box which is different then the game. So with all of it combined we probably paid £5 for it anyways. So they are overpaying :D :D :D :p :p :p

Also how are the maps collectibles? Not really.

EDIT: For some reaosn i think someone is gonna call me out for some reason on the £5 thing cause im american but I have some good friends that are in edinburgh and Nottingham so I know alot of the stuff.

EDIT2:PLUS you get the official prima hint book with halo wars LE(gamestop exclusiv?)

Edited by Volcom guy992

I've seen those too. I've seen some posted for over $100. No bids though, lol. People are willing to pay up to $50 though for the 3 new maps. I've been checking, but I'm not willing to pay more than what they'd probably be sold for on the Marketplace.

I really want the maps, but I don't see myself playing Halo Wars, so I've been messaging all my online friends if they could spare or sell a code and so far none of them even have the game.

If I sound like an ass when i say this im sorry thats just how my wording comes out sorry again.

Well the LE owners also got the little badge the stickers(gamestop exclusive?) the cards, the comic book that is actually worth more then 10 i think. The tin case, the plastic box which is different then the game. So with all of it combined we probably paid £5 for it anyways. So they are overpaying :D :D :D :p :p :p

Also how are the maps collectibles? Not really.

EDIT: For some reaosn i think someone is gonna call me out for some reason on the £5 thing cause im american but I have some good friends that are in edinburgh and Nottingham so I know alot of the stuff.

EDIT2:PLUS you get the official prima hint book with halo wars LE(gamestop exclusiv?)

For the UK LE version, we got: Game, Steel box, Comic book, Rubber beer mat/patch thing, Art Cards and the big plastic sleeve to hold it in. Most places had this for £45. I wish we got a prima guide with it and some stickers :(

lol wow you can really sell the maps for that much? im pretty tempted to sell i'll be honest. I love rts games so i bought halo wars, and i got the LE simply because im a tool and will buy any piece of junk if they stick limited or collector edition on it.

i am an achievement whore tho.. and these maps would lead to achievements.. very tough choice.

Simple way of cheating microsoft so you can DL the maps twice.

1. Recover account of the owner who has the code on your xbox.

2. Use the code and download on your xbox. This makes the map work for anyone using the xbox.

3. He recovers his account back on his xbox then redownloads it through his history. This makes it so the map can only be played on his account though.

At first I though it was americans who didnt want to wait the extra couple of days to get their hands on the mythic pack and so were buying european codes but since the game is now released over there and theres codes still going for around £20 then I can only imagine people have more money than sense.

Simple way of cheating microsoft so you can DL the maps twice.

1. Recover account of the owner who has the code on your xbox.

2. Use the code and download on your xbox. This makes the map work for anyone using the xbox.

3. He recovers his account back on his xbox then redownloads it through his history. This makes it so the map can only be played on his account though.

Then there would be no point in having it! Christ that was a pointless post.

For the UK LE version, we got: Game, Steel box, Comic book, Rubber beer mat/patch thing, Art Cards and the big plastic sleeve to hold it in. Most places had this for £45. I wish we got a prima guide with it and some stickers :(

The guide was about as big as the little game booklet with controls and stuff. Its just a hint book and its only for the second level not to big a deal. The stickers are ones you stick on walls and can take off. They are of the elite and spartan and are only like 8 inches in height. Still cool. Both of those were gamestop exclusive though.

It's hilarious isn't it, I don't own Halo 3 so i sold my maps on eBay and got £20.99 for it. I thought those people were idiots too and so did every one i told, I had a £25 GAME voucher when i bought Halo Wars so basically i got Halo Wars: LE for £25. =D

Edited by Scaysie