FR/DE Achievement Trading Thread

Just let me know when and I'll stock the fridge with RedBull And jager ;), set the alarm clock, and be there with bells on :D

Ps: Deepest apologies to Cru and the he comment. That'll teach me to automatically assign gender on the internet...

Damn right with the Gender comments :p haha j/k!!

okay so Monday 27th it is!!! I believe Midwynter is 14 hours ahead of me! so how does Noon Central sound??? If people 'work" Monday morning then i guess we can make it 9pm Central which would be 10am-ish your time in Japan?? (I think) Just bring the Jager and no apologizes will be needed! :p (Or hell I'll bring my own Jager)

Okay either Noon central or 9pm Central?

Let me know your thoughts????

And I'll send a mass message to everybody! I think only Mango and midwynter need the achievements and maybe 1or 2 more if they choose to show up this time!

This is the last round I will be putting together if you can't make it, well i guess Shit outta luck (SOL). And you will be putting your own team together!

So make it happen damn it:P

EDIT: 8pm EST Sounds fine to me!! i think that would 7pm for me??? LOL god damn i suck at math :( But that works for me! So I will send a Mass message out tomorrow to everybody when im sober about the time! Don't need to make a fool outta myself now (unless its to late)

Since its not on a GSL day I'll talk to Smrnov and TJ and see if they can throw thier accounts in there for us again! I'm sure they will

Edited by Da CRU Mughhh

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL okay sounds good to me! I'll send a message out before Friday to everybody we did it with last time! and See if they can come in and help! I dont' now if Pigimus Prime Will be online since he's from the UK, and that is 1am there! But I'll have a word with him! and see if he can stay up late!

Tommy said he will be there, cause he missed it last week cause of the GSL! so that is another person! I think "Dillon" still wants to do this as well I'm sure we have more then enough and maybe i can talk to Diego Knyte and if we need a second account maybe he can throw one infor us!

*Drives to your house to kill you :p) lol nah its cool i know how it is! Now you just owe me a Beer or something when you ship TIME LEAP back to me ;) lol!

Yea i can do it later that Night if everybody else is free! That would put it at like 11am Tuesday morning for Midwynter that means he can sleep in a bit more! So ask him if he's cool with that! I'm Free whenever just weekends aren't great for me!

Edited by Da CRU Mughhh

I'm cool with everything and almost anything. Still want to see CRU get her pound of flesh though.

"I'm cool with Everything and almost anything" LOL i don't want to know, Or do I ;) lololol

And don't worry I'm kicking Mango's ass now for what the 3rd time! for changing times:p Oh Mango you owe me big time:p hahah!!

okay okay Monday at 10pm est which would be 9pm central and 11am Japan time!! okay I'm gonna wait to send everybody message until Friday or Saturday so MANGO doesn't change the time again:P (I drank a bit while writing this so i hope it all makes senses)

Look for me kicking ass on YouTube tomorrow! yes yes im taping it;)

Edited by Da CRU Mughhh

ok Monday 10pm EST ? sounds good...ill be there !! When im livin in europe then its 5am right? :D but its not a problem, well, ill be there. GT.: amer22

If you live in Europe they are 6hour difference then me so it should be 3am for you! But glad you can make!

Remember this is for the DE/FR version Not the standard American one!

Okay this looks like the line up Hopefully everybody shows up this time!! I'll be sending you all Party Invites Monday Night. Don't forget to set an alarm Midwynter and AMer22 :p

By Gamertag

• CRU x360a
  • Mighty Mango
  • Tjayars

• xxGODZ SNIPERxx
  • Midwynter
  • AMer22
  • Phoenixrap
  • Smrnov
  • o0 TommyGuns 0o

Edited by Da CRU Mughhh