Achievement Guide

colburn

Police Sergeant - 30

Complete all Bank Robbery missions.

*Random crime on the streets of the Dragon Tail. Just walk around trying to find crimes. You will know its the right one when it has you do a mission rather then just beat someone up.

Police Officer - 30

Complete all Crime Spree missions.

*Random crime on the streets of the Apocalypse. Just walk around trying to find crimes. You will know its the right one when it has you do a mission rather then just beat someone up

Police Corporal - 30

Complete all Petty Theft missions.

Cold Blooded Super Master - 30

Complete all Connors missions.

*complete 2 missions final of the lizards.

Deputy - 30

Complete all DeWolfe missions.

*complete the 4 missions

Frequent Flyer - 10

Collect all Skyscraper tokens.

*find all 25 tokens.

Splat Master 2007 - 20

Splat into the ground 25 times.

* find a nice tall building and fall 25 times.

Police Detective - 30

Complete 25 random city missions.

*Stop 25 random crimes in the city. You can just stand in one spot on the ground and wait for a yellow dot to appear on your radar to find crimes.

Police Chief - 30

Complete all combat tours.

*I don't think this can be done with spiderman, but if you can beat them with them congrats. Venom is your best bet. The best way I have found to do it is to jump high up and use you web to pull enemies up in the air. Attack them, and repeat til you fill up you meter. Unleash your rage on either the guy with the weapon, or press RB and Y to take out a bunch at a time.

Punk Rocker - 10

Collect all Apocalypse Gang tokens.

*find all the 25 tokens

Sweet Tooth - 10

Collect all Arsenic Candy tokens.

*find all the 25 tokens

Fire Breather - 10

Collect all Order of the Dragon Tail tokens.

*find all the 25 tokens

Arachnophile - 10

Collect all Secret tokens.

*find all the 25 tokens

Pied Piper - 10

Collect all Subway tokens.

*find all the 30 tokens

Hitch Hiker - 20

Ride a car or truck for 5 miles.

*ride around on a car or truck up to five miles.

Eddie Brock - 40

Defeat this nemesis.

*Kind of a 3 part battle. The first and third part of the fight you fight Eddie Brock (Venom). To beat him you just hit the piles of pipes to stun him, then attack. You can do about 4-6 combo before you will have to do it again.

Flint Marko - 30

Defeat this nemesis.

*when you get to thew sandman you'll have to do alot of tricks. once you've gotten him on the tracks of the trains then this is where you will finish him get him beat all the way down then do the tricks when you web sling him on the pipes.

Harry Osborn - 30

Defeat this nemesis.

*basically your defeating your best friend up. ok to do so first you start on his airboard, while your flying it will ask you to do tricks, (*tip* if you watch and see a yellow dot go above his head thats when to press rb and do the ls tricks, also after advoiding his moves when it says y,x,b, press twice to get punch and kick.) do this for a while then you'll be off the board he will fly around just continue to fight until you see a little cm like health lef this will do tricks again after this you'll take him to the hospital and claim your achivement.

Wilson Fisk - 30

Defeat this nemesis.

*Avoid him at all cost, keep tapping RB to fill up you meter. When full then you can attack him. Otherwise your attacks will do nothing.

Aleksei Sytsevich - 30

Defeat this nemesis.

*Rhino will do 3 attacks to spiderman. One he will charge up and slam on the ground, run far away and avoud his blast Radius. Second he will Grab one of the pillars. At that time you can't do any damage to him, attack him, hold LB and avoid getting hit. After about two time of pressing LB to avoid him he will throw it at you. After wards he will be dissy and you can attack his back. After all the pillars are gone his third attack will be a running chage kind of attack. Avoid it til he is done. Run up and attack his back again til he is defeated.

Macdonald Gargan - 40

Rescue this adversary.

*you will fight him twice but tricks 5 times i believe. first you fight him in the lab, once low enough, he throws you outside then you trick then chasing him after the tricks, use your spidey sinces, and chase him. you will follow him and do two tricks then on the bridge is where you fight hime the last time. beat him down untill almost 1/4 left of his health then it will tell you to press y and tap a once done this shoot the targes out then tricks and your done. achievement unlocked

Sergei Kravinoff - 30

Defeat this nemesis.

*your fighting a giant lizard now granted you have no clue what to do web his arms up then press ex then b you will have to whip him into 4 cycular objects once done his shield comes off. then just show him whos boss. achievement unlocked

Curtis Connors - 30

Defeat this nemesis.

*as easy as it may sound it can be a little tricky when you come to him. you will once you start doing lizard missions (3-5 not sure) when you fight with him first you'll see 3 convayer belts when you on use your (rb) spidey reflexs when it says to and then let go for a lil then hold again and tap repeatly a do so on the three then you will go in another area, once in there fight with him till he runs away, once that is done you will do those tricks he does (mine was a b a rt, then b ls down) then your done. achievement unlocked.

Luke Carlyle - 30

Defeat this nemesis.

*well once you get to the 5 mad bomber mission this is where you unlock it. you'll get to the place where you take your photos, and have to defuse 3 bombs then chase a heli, and catch your boss. once done continue to chase him and get to a build you'll know it will go to cut scene, then dodge the misslies and throw back at him untill dead.

Gold Medal Winner - 30

Get Gold on all trick races.

*get gold on all the races and it unlockes.

Silver Finalist - 20

Get at least Silver on all trick races.

*get silver on all the races and it unlockes.

Bronze Finalist - 20

Get at least Bronze on all trick races.

*get bronze on all the races and it unlockes.

Trick Novice - 20

Get at least Bronze on all easy trick races.

*just have bronze or better on all the easy races.

Mary Jane Thriller - 20

Complete all Mary Jane thrill rides.

*complete 3 missions and your done

Bomb Squad - 30

Get at least Bronze on all bomb tours.

*simply beat all the bomb tours with bronze or better

Mega Tourist - 10

Take a photograph from a great height.

*It's next to DeWolfe 1 mission, just climb to the very top of the antenna and just take a picture down.

Master Tourist - 20

Take a 500-point photograph.

*simple way to get this is to when you do the photos of the beauty contest mission. when it starts go to the righ but stand back a lil and when it says to photo the fight start snappin away

Shutterbug - 20

Complete all Daily Bugle photo missions.

*once the photo missions are done i believe 6 total it unlocks.

Web Slinger - 20

Web up 25 enemies.

*you can do it three different ways hanging them from a pole, holding b, or y then b. yes they have to be 25 different ones but as you play and web ball or subdued them through out the game it comes fast

Fast Swinger - 20

Swing at 200 miles per hour.

*easiest way i can tell you how to do this is press rt alot and boost in the middle then on one of your rt's hold it down after catching alot of speed(this will be your judge on how fast you think your going. also only can be achieved on swing speed 6)

Pole Swinger - 10

Swing on 50 poles.

*stand under a street light and jump and press b. ok 49 more to go.

Spider-Man - 50

Complete all missions.

*beat the game. (also unlocks secert reward, and eddie brock)

Collateral Damage - 10

Destroy 25 objects.

*simply destory 25 objects. *boxes are aways easy

A Dark Reward - 20

Secret Achievement

*see spiderman

Web Swinger - 20

Swing a total of 10 miles.

*see mega swinger

Master Web Swinger - 20

Swing a total of 50 miles.

*see mega swinger

Mega Web Swinger - 30

Swing a total of 200 miles.

*swing around the city for a total of 200 miles.

Intermediate Racer - 20

Get at least Bronze on all easy and medium trick races.

*simply get a bronze in all the easy and medium races. 30 total

- The guide is now complete. ;]

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitch Hiker

Ride a car or truck for 5 miles.

about 15% into the game there will be a misson(in normal misson) where you have to stop follow a police car to catch somer gang members in vans

just jump on the roof of the police car an dont move about you wo'nt fall off,

this is the fastest way of getting it as the police cars are the only cars that drive around other vechiles when in chase.

Splat Master 2007

Splat into the ground 25 times.

find any sky diving sub missons an just push down on left stick rinse an repeat until you get ach.

this way is faster saves climbing to the top of the building every time you jump off.

A Dark Reward (20 pts)

Received after beating the finale mission with spiderman.

- I am not sure about this, I am gonna test it. When you get the suit it will ask, "Do you want to play the game over in this suit." I think you have to in order to receive the tokens.

Wilson Fisk (30 pts)

Avoid him at all cost, keep tapping RB to fill up you meter. When full then you can attack him. Otherwise your attacks will do nothing.

Police Detective (30 pts)

Stop 25 random crimes in the city. You can just stand in one spot on the ground and wait for a yellow dot to appear on your radar to find crimes.

Eddie Brock (40 pts)

Kind of a 3 part battle. The first and third part of the fight you fight Eddie Brock (Venom). To beat him you just hit the piles of pipes to stun him, then attack. You can do about 4-6 combo before you will have to do it again.

****Spoiler****

This part of the battle you play a Harry Osborn, and you have to defeat Sandman. All you do is aim at his head, hold B to throw your bombs. Hold it all the way or he wont throw them far enough.

Mega Tourist(10)

Took a photograph from the tallest building in the city.

It's next to DeWolfe 1 mission, just climb to the very top of the antenna and just take a picture down.

and or you can press the back button to bring up your map and just rotate the camera at a angle to find the tallest building. Thats the first thing I did :-p

Aleksei Sytsevich (30 pts)

Rhino will do 3 attacks to spiderman. One he will charge up and slam on the ground, run far away and avoud his blast Radius. Second he will Grab one of the pillars. At that time you can't do any damage to him, attack him, hold LB and avoid getting hit. After about two time of pressing LB to avoid him he will throw it at you. After wards he will be dissy and you can attack his back. After all the pillars are gone his third attack will be a running chage kind of attack. Avoid it til he is done. Run up and attack his back again til he is defeated.

Sergei Kravinoff (30 pts)

Goto the corner where the lizards are coming from and use them to charge up. When charged up tap LB to activate your enhanced powers. Then click the right stick to find Kraven. Attack, and repeat til dead.

Shutterbug (20 pts)

Self Explainitory, Justcompleted all Daily Bugle photo missions.

An easier way to defeat the part with the conveyor belts for Curtis Connors, is to not press RB when it tells you. He we get on top of you, Rapidly press A and you'll get it with no damage and almost no affort.

Spider-Man (50 pts)

Simple enough just beat all the missions with Spiderman.

Cold Blooded Super Master (30pts)

In this mission you have to take the serum for the lizards to 3 locations. The first two you should not have a problem with, but the 3rd is a pain. The way I did it was I attacked with Y and immediately pressed B to blast a web ball. Should kill most the lizards around you. Repeat til the timer goes down.

Fast Swinger (20 pts)

You wont be able to get this til you get Swing Speed 6 so don't bother til then. When you get to they level just swing as fast as you can and then do a zip boost.

Police Chief (30pts)

I don't think this can be done with spiderman, but if you can beat them with them congrats. Venom is your best bet. The best way I have found to do it is to jump high up and use you web to pull enemies up in the air. Attack them, and repeat til you fill up you meter. Unleash your rage on either the guy with the weapon, or press RB and Y to take out a bunch at a time.

Police Corporal (30pts)

Random crime on the streets of the Arsenic. Just walk around trying to find crimes. You will know its the right one when it has you do a mission rather then just beat someone up.

Police Sergeant (30pts)

Random crime on the streets of the Dragon Tail. Just walk around trying to find crimes. You will know its the right one when it has you do a mission rather then just beat someone up.

Police Officer (30pts)

Random crime on the streets of the Apocalypse. Just walk around trying to find crimes. You will know its the right one when it has you do a mission rather then just beat someone up.

Grrr... I Just can't take a 500 point photo. I have tried taking the pic at the contest. The highest I can get it is to 400. I have tried far away to the right to the left in front, and close too. I don't know why I can't do this, but I can't seem to find the sweet spot.

the exact way i did it. i took the three pics of the firls then when the winner came i went to the side(ridght) and started clickin like crazy and i hit it. i also have done it when taking photos of the big robots. now im just stuck on beating sandman after you soak him down haha

Press A to aim at his head, and then hold B til you throw your bomb. Repeat over and over and move out of the way when he throws stuff at you.

What robots are you talking about exactly?

i completed all the missions about an hour ago. to the guy having trouble with the sandman. if you hold left on the left stick at the right height and fully charge up bomb throws he should never hit you. (make sure your higher then his punches but low enough to hit him). now for my problems lol. i have competed the game but didnt get a 500 point photo. is there any way i can do it without restarting and doing the missions?? as i still have some races to do. also i cant swing at 200 mph. i got 197 oonce but dont know how. i tried the method above but just cant do it. any tips?? Oh also i can confirm you get the black suit once u complete the game.

edit: hi me again. for anyone out there worried about the 500 point picture achievement here is an easy way of doing it. if you have done the missions mentioned above dont worry just keep looking for random missions throughout the town (yellow dots). there are some that are gang fights. i just took a picture of a gang fight between order of the dragon tail and arsenic candy and got 830 point for it. 700 achievement points down 300 to go. any help with the swinging 200 mph 1 would be great.

hi me again. for anyone out there worried about the 500 point picture achievement here is an easy way of doing it. if you have done the missions mentioned above dont worry just keep looking for random missions throughout the town (yellow dots). there are some that are gang fights. i just took a picture of a gang fight between order of the dragon tail and arsenic candy and got 830 point for it. 700 achievement points down 300 to go. any help with the swinging 200 mph 1 would be great.

thats true good point and best help i can give you is press rt alot and your boost in the middle of your swings then hold rt . you will have to be the judge of your speed. it has to be record in the swing.

So what do you all think? easy 1000?

Only time will tell if they're easy because some of these achievements require you to collect coins. You can either try to find them yourself or wait for a guide, I will wait for a guide.

take photos of gang fights when you see like the apoco, and the dragon tells, (or others) take a few photos and try it there.

lol glad you passing on my words of wisdom lol joking. but 1 thing to add is try getting the gang fight while hits are taking place. can get ALOT of point for it.

Nice guide. One small thing though, on Wilson Fisk(Kingpin) you can do damage with non-rage heavy attacks. I just spammed Y while using spider reflex to fill up rage. Dies pretty fast if you're always on top of him.

Any strat for fighting him on the ground? I am getting worked by him. Most I have got is his bar halfway down...LMK.

Erm im confused. who is it your having trouble with? i will try help if i can.