Quickest way to get become a legend achievements?

impmeister

Yes you can sim. Though you will need to play the games to get the achievements. BUT I simmed the last 7 or so games and still got World Player of the Year. I thought I'd sim to see so there ya go.

I played all 7 games in the World Cup and got 7 man of the matches so then got Player of the Tournament Achievement.

I simmed 12 seasons to get the 10 clubs in 6 leagues achievement too. I ended up at Man Utd and in the England side which is just ridiculous but I'm not complaining. Saved me so much time. Only need the online achievement now.

Yes you can sim. Though you will need to play the games to get the achievements. BUT I simmed the last 7 or so games and still got World Player of the Year. I thought I'd sim to see so there ya go.

That's a relief. Quick question, how many games did you have to play to get the World Player of the Year and what season did you get it in?

That's a relief. Quick question, how many games did you have to play to get the World Player of the Year and what season did you get it in?

Played 44, scored 33, 6 assists 6. 7.5 average rating.

I simmed the last 6/7 games.

I had saved it at the point of my 44th game then I simmed to see if the achievement would pop - Takes a while to round to the 1st week of Decemeber the following season which is when the award is given.

Ive made it a little different, I set the difficulty to regular (normally playing Top Player), but thats your choice. I simmed every game till the International Cup (4th season I think), and played every match and win the Best Player of the Tournament and win the Tournament with Czech republic. Then I continued to simming and for my surprise I got the World Player of the Year award.

So for me 7 games played, 2 assist and 19 goals scored.

Ive made it a little different, I set the difficulty to regular (normally playing Top Player), but thats your choice. I simmed every game till the International Cup (4th season I think), and played every match and win the Best Player of the Tournament and win the Tournament with Czech republic. Then I continued to simming and for my surprise I got the World Player of the Year award.

well just took all the BAL achievements... same way with the friend here...

:p:drunk

• 2 weeks later...

I got the the BAL cheevs in 4 games. I set it to the easiest difficulty, 5 mins, nationality Czech, position as CF. auto save disabled. I couldn't find anyway to sim the 1st training game so I had to play it then simmed all the way to the international cup and only played the group stage games, scoring 5 goals a game (you can score more than that if you want) and 3 assists a game. It was about 2am so I saved and figured I'd do the rest of the International cup the next day and decided to sim to see what'd happen and I got top scorer, top assist and player of the tournament (3 games, 15 goals, 6 assists). I got the International player cheev, then got the player of the year as I simmed them first half of the next season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...