Still can't get an "A ranking? Here's what you're doing wrong!

TheMollywhopper

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Wow 4 some reason I can't get an A on this one I tried this lvl like 4 times and still no A the funny thing is that when I was playing with Inphyy I got the A at the 1st try, so any tips?

Edit: Never mind I finally got it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Since this has to do with obtaining a weapon, and getting a S Rank, I figured it would fit here. If not, I guess it can be moved to the right place.

The Achievement Guide mentioned that you can get Aspharr's level 7 weapon, Neredis Spear, by getting an S Rank in Ywa-Ue-Uar Forest (I've checked other sites, and for some reason, they list the same thing), but when I got an S Rank, I got a Deadly Armband instead.

Is it possible that you get different rewards for obtaining S Rank during both paths of Aspharr's story, or something? When I got this S Rank, I got the "bad" ending (Inphyy's killed, and Aspharr kills the goblin king), mainly because I was trying to unlock all of Aspharr's stages (I didn't have the fort unlocked, since I did the other ending first).

Okay, I think I'm losing my mind on getting A Rank on Inphhy's forest level. A lot of people that have had this problem say things like using a low level weapon, and cursed choker, to get a high combo, but people have been listing combos upwards to 5,000 or more, and the highest I can go is just under 2,000. Others have also listed how many enemies they've killed normally, and in orb spark, and it seems like I'm higher in those regards. The only things I'm not as high on is the combos and guard success rate (which is only really ten points lower than most have said).

Here's what I have on the level:

Time - 00:19:05

Kills - 1,077

Standard - 1,065

Orb Spark - 74

Orbs Obtained - 8,232

Max Combo - 1,192

Guard Survival Rate - 63%

Bonuses - 800

Rank - B

Okay, I think I'm losing my mind on getting A Rank on Inphhy's forest level. A lot of people that have had this problem say things like using a low level weapon, and cursed choker, to get a high combo, but people have been listing combos upwards to 5,000 or more, and the highest I can go is just under 2,000. Others have also listed how many enemies they've killed normally, and in orb spark, and it seems like I'm higher in those regards. The only things I'm not as high on is the combos and guard success rate (which is only really ten points lower than most have said).

Here's what I have on the level:

Time - 00:19:05

Kills - 1,077

Standard - 1,065

Orb Spark - 74

Orbs Obtained - 8,232

Max Combo - 1,192

Guard Survival Rate - 63%

Bonuses - 800

Rank - B

Actually I think you need a higher Orb Spark count.

OK people i REALLY........ REALLY need some help i have worked my ass off through NNN and all i need is Aspharr's Castle of Varrvazzar A OR S ranking then i have my achievement however i have read through every piece of advice i can find online every tip and hint and i have played through the level at least 20 times but i still can ONLY get a "B" i really need some help as tp what i am doing wrong i have tried lowering my weapon and items sto hinder killing enemies for better combos i have tried using both the red orb spark and blue orb spark to kill but still no "A" rank

will someone please help?????

I think number of enemies killed and having a good max orb spark are the two most important factors while going for the A ranks in the levels. It's been a long while since i've played this game so i'm a little hazy as to the ins and outs of it.

That level was probably the biggest pain for me as well. During that time I stumbled across a video on youtube of someone playing the different levels and it really helped.

ok thanks does anyone have any links of videos that show the levels being played i only really need aspharrs castle level but any help is much appreciated thanks i'm tearing my hair out now please help lol i am close to getting rid of this game as it is lol

ok thanks does anyone have any links of videos that show the levels being played i only really need aspharrs castle level but any help is much appreciated thanks i'm tearing my hair out now please help lol i am close to getting rid of this game as it is lol

ALSO IF ANYONE COULD PLEASE CHCK THEIR OWN MISSION STATS AND LIST THEM THEN I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO AIM FOR SCORE WISE SO ANY WITH AN "A" OR "S" YOUR MISSION STATS WOULD REALLY HELP ME OUT AGAIN ITS ASPHARR'S CASTLE MISSION I NEED THEM FOR THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Good stuff guys. I just got my "A" for Inphyys Forest Level and now all I have left is Aspharrs Castel of Varvazzar. ungg and from the sounds of you guys its gonna be one hell of battle. well time to get hackin' and slashin'!!

If and when I manage an "A" I'll be sure to post my stats somewhere.

*Edit*

haha after my first attempt( besides my first just going through his missions) I managed an "A" ranking. Here are my stats:

Time: 00:25:40

Kills: 705

Standard Attack: 630

Orb Spark: 75

Orbs Obtained: 8079

Max Combo: 4385

Guard Survival Rate: 53%

Successful Missions: 2

Bonuses: 1800

Rank "A"

I'm sure my high combo knocked me over to an "A" as well as picking up a lot of items and keeping the King healthy.

I hope this provides a good back drop on what is needed for an "A" and hopes this helps all of you guys having trouble with this mission

• 1 month later...

This is very helpfull thank you! what is the most helpfull aspect of the various factors to focus on? ie if there are many extra enemies i could run off to kill should i do that and take a bit longer to finish the mission or is the quicker time more important. also the same with items, should i run off for chests or leave them?