Which Version?

CrossFireZX5

I've never been a big fan of fighting games, but lately I've been gaining interest in the genre, this game in particular is something I'm lookin to try out. The plan is to pick up a used copy of the game from EB games when I get a chance, my question is which version should I invest in? Would the basic version (at $15 used) be good enough, or is Super Street Fighter 4/SSF4 Arcade Edition ($20 and $25 respectively) the way to go? I'm not really interested in playing online, so thats not a factor to me.

• 2 months later...
I've never been a big fan of fighting games, but lately I've been gaining interest in the genre, this game in particular is something I'm lookin to try out. The plan is to pick up a used copy of the game from EB games when I get a chance, my question is which version should I invest in? Would the basic version (at $15 used) be good enough, or is Super Street Fighter 4/SSF4 Arcade Edition ($20 and $25 respectively) the way to go? I'm not really interested in playing online, so thats not a factor to me.

Get the Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. Its got everything that the base 4 has, with way more characters, and a couple other modes. It's worth the extra cash.