Stuck in the story/on a boss? Post here for help.

The Pants Party

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, somehow I accidentally deleted this yesterday when I tried to merge some threads since people were STILL making their own threads.

Anyway, like the title says, post here for story-mode help of any kind.

I need to kill the roots at the entrance of secret passage(EP 8.1)

and i've tried to use a molotov but the shield doesn't let pass the bomb.

SPECTRAL VISION 50/100

Episode 3.4. I can't seem to reach the Orange Dot on the Radar. I've been all around the edges and can't get passed the huge crevace, I've been in the house and killed the fissure and the roots of evil, but nothings changed... how do I get to it?

Episode 3.4. I can't seem to reach the Orange Dot on the Radar. I've been all around the edges and can't get passed the huge crevace, I've been in the house and killed the fissure and the roots of evil, but nothings changed... how do I get to it?

If its the bit im thinking of just get a car and drive over the cliff as fast as you can. It took me a couple of goes to get over the cliff myself.

Edit: Im also stuck on chapter 8.1 my vision is 51/100 and I cant seem to get the bottle over the barrier. Any help would be great.

Edited by Russia Black

Edit: Im also stuck on chapter 8.1 my vision is 51/100 and I cant seem to get the bottle over the barrier. Any help would be great.

I've just done that bit. Lit and threw over a molotov (bandage in a explosive bottle) at the base of the root. Must throw over. Close your eyes in FPS mode to see the barrier.

Originally Posted by Webb http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

I've just done that bit. Lit and threw over a molotov (bandage in a explosive bottle) at the base of the root. Must throw over. Close your eyes in FPS mode to see the barrier.

I'm so stuck there I've tried to throw over a Molotov but i can't get the height

I've tried and can't get it over...

I stood as close as I could. Going round to where it was more open so I was facing the door that is behind the root. Test the arch before you throw it by equipping the gun and not the lighter.

I also had 100 vision as well, so maybe that was why it was easy for me?

Anyone help me at all? I've just beaten the Museum Monster, and I have tried the hand on door thing, the bird says I can take his keys, but i can't find them. No option on/around him to take anything and I've looked all over the floor. By the way it is possible for me to go back once I've finished the game and take out the roots of evil things right?

ED: Lol I always do that, post then work it out. I got the sword from by the door and severed off his arm :D and voila used it against the recognition pad.

Edited by GTukC

im stuck on episode sequence 2 where u have to punch in a code on the key pad to go down the stairs and i cant find the code if anyone knows it would be appreciated thanks

There is blood on the 3 buttons, it starts with the bottom number I know that much, just try the bottom then the other 2 in an order and you'll get it.

In the room where you see a picture from like 1926 or some crap, then a 'sudden force' unleashes across the room. I have nothing but torch, gun and lighter. I opened like a metal door, and its just concrete. Thanks in advance.

Ahhh, it's the room at the base of the museum?

There are certain things that happen in the room that you have to pay attention to one by one. The first one will be a newspaper flapping on the wall. Just go in to FPS mode and stare at the paper and it will trigger a cut scene. There are a few more of these to do after in the same Chapter and Sequence.

Ahhh, it's the room at the base of the museum?

There are certain things that happen in the room that you have to pay attention to one by one. The first one will be a newspaper flapping on the wall. Just go in to FPS mode and stare at the paper and it will trigger a cut scene. There are a few more of these to do after in the same Chapter and Sequence.

Thanks Webb you're legend. I done the first flappy paper thing, then kinda figured where the next part would be by the direction the dozy bird you're paired with was looking! What to do after, seriously I find every part of this game tricky, I found all the bits and now she says turn my torch off her eyes are hurting?!

Edited by GTukC