Plasmids/Tonics: Locations, Discussion and Help Thread

DaKing240

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see locations for a lot of the tonics, but I am still missing one without a location. I am looking for safecracker 2. If anyone has any idea where that is, I would greatly appreciate it.

Safecracker 2 is in the Autopsy Ward of the Little Wonders area of Point Prometheus.

If anyone knows where I can find/buy Human Inferno 2, I'd appreciate it.

Safecracker 2 is in the Autopsy Ward of the Little Wonders area of Point Prometheus.

If anyone knows where I can find/buy Human Inferno 2, I'd appreciate it.

I'm pretty sure you buy this one but I'm not sure Try looking in the Gatherers garden on the last few levels see if its there.

I'm pretty sure you buy this one but I'm not sure Try looking in the Gatherers garden on the last few levels see if its there.

As of now, I'm 95% sure I've checked all the Gatherer's Gardens [EDIT: page break loses subject: Human Inferno 2]. It's bugging me, 'cause I'm pretty sure you buy this too, but I can't find it...

EDIT 2: So, it turns out I'm an idiot - Human Inferno 2 can be bought at the Point Prometheus GG - I checked Proving Grounds but somehow skipped PP...

I'm going to start my second run through once I have a list of locations.

To complete the list we need these locations, can anyone help? :

Armored Shell

Damage Research 2

Photographer's Eye

Speedy Hacker 2

Hacking Expert 2

Focused Hacker 2

Medical Expert 3

Great list so far keep up the good work.

Wow, I hope that is not true, those are the only ones I need and I just beat the game.

Maybe I'll get them on my second play through. Does anybody know if the achievement unlocks if a person gathers all of them (in total) through 2 separate games?

I really need to find Safecracker and Armored Shell 2.

I am missing safecracker 1 as well. i believe if you keep saving little sisters before you pick up the first reward, you will miss safecracking 1 forever. my experience anyway.

Armored Shell u can guy from GG

Damage Research 2 mendel library 2nd floor point prometeus in the back on desk

Focused Hacker 2 on the top floor of fontaines poor house instead of going down to wepon upgrade take a left

Medical Expert 3 forget exactly but its in a doctors area in the last 2 levels

Hey I just noticed that everyone knows about Cyclone trap 2,but not about the first one...so...*ahem*

CYCLONE TRAP 1

This plasmid is at the third(i believe) Gatherers Garden.Its the one in Arcadia,the same spot you can buy your first extra tonics/plasmids slots from.

*EDIT* Sorry,i should have said that everyone knows about the first but no one seems to know where to find it,my apologies.