Treasure Room Glitch!!! (not patched yet)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Anybody still farming this room is wasting their time. Hammerlocks treasure room is 100x easier and quicker to farm than this.

Don't you have to like go to the dashboard and delete your save after every run? By the time you do that I could've already found the sweet spot, and be in the treasure room.

Make a save just before entering the treasure room (mission obj says loot room) then before looting/entering room change storage device now loot the room and save and quit. Then load up original save and repeat. If you find something good pick up with second profile.

The beauty of this is you are right there at the treasure room no need to kill anything or climb the pyramid.

• 1 month later...
Looks like the new update might have fixed the glitch.

(Captain Scarlett DLC) Addressed an issue allowing the treasure room to be re-entered multiple times after defeating the Leviathan.

http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/entries/22147216-Xbox-360-Update-Hot-Fix-Information

I haven't tested it yet, can anyone confirm if it still works?

Thanks, well that's it then of a long great looting story! Updated it.

I ignored the update, as the shield drop rates increased for the weekend, I had a few more goes and got a bee. I think I'll try it some more, while the rates are increased.

So you can still access the DLC without the latest update!? I thought that's not possible. Can anyone try/confirm this that would be nice since I won't play the game until the next DLC, thanks.

So you can still access the DLC without the latest update!? I thought that's not possible. Can anyone try/confirm this that would be nice since I won't play the game until the next DLC, thanks.

If you don't mind playing offline. Your account stays disconnected from Live, if you play the game without the update. So if you wanted to play online you have to accept the update.