New Fast RP Method Needed

Syrinx

Just play races and win. Easy and simple.

It's a bigger grind now on most of the "easy" races like Criminal Records. 1st place paid out just over $1000 and nobody else made over $900 last night I believe. We tried multiple or one lap, different race styles, etc. It's most likely based on actual distance than time racing now.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as easy and simple as it sounds if you start as last even turbo-start won't help you there. I won't even mention GTA mode...So no it's not.

I'm sure he means pairing off with a friend but I wouldn't say the start-boost doesn't help the last starting position. I've won a few times. It's dependent on the car you have and positioning rather than simply starting first.

I'm sure he means pairing off with a friend but I wouldn't say the start-boost doesn't help the last starting position. I've won a few times. It's dependent on the car you have and positioning rather than simply starting first.

Obviously a custom-car makes a lot of difference. Didn't know that I have to point that out here.

I don't need RP buddy.

You said they were boring. I'm saying I don't find them boring...

Even so, Survival pays out decent RP as long as you complete it quickly. We bang it out in under a half hour and it's over 3000 RP plus 10RP per kill and I definitely wipe out at least half the enemies per wave. I love Survival/Horde modes.

Even so, Survival pays out decent RP as long as you complete it quickly. We bang it out in under a half hour and it's over 3000 RP plus 10RP per kill and I definitely wipe out at least half the enemies per wave. I love Survival/Horde modes.

at least your opinion counts.

i just do martin, lester, gerald or rons jobs to boost rp easier cause i like jobs from them

I'm wondering if anyone else noticed that the RP boost on lap one of Shore Up seems to have stopped working in the past half hour or so. A friend and I were running it this afternoon and it just all of a sudden stopped giving the bonus and the end RP seems to have been adjusted. We tried backing out and setting it up again but no dice. I wonder if they tweaked it on the fly?

I'm wondering if anyone else noticed that the RP boost on lap one of Shore Up seems to have stopped working in the past half hour or so. A friend and I were running it this afternoon and it just all of a sudden stopped giving the bonus and the end RP seems to have been adjusted. We tried backing out and setting it up again but no dice. I wonder if they tweaked it on the fly?

Yea they have, just bull, it really is

Yeah well with COVETED you get +12.000RP (+25RP per kill) and $120.000, way more profitable and fun.

I still found it funny though that they fixed the roof but not the trailer spot on Boneyard. Makes no sense!

Yeah well with COVETED you get +12.000RP (+25RP per kill) and $120.000, way more profitable and fun.

I still found it funny though that they fixed the roof but not the trailer spot on Boneyard. Makes no sense!

Intriguing...I'll have to try that one. Is it a Martin mission? I find his are the most action-packed with fun. I shouldn't have waited so long to do Judging the Jury. A pain at first but the scramble to get 'em all is a trip!

I liked Geralds b/c they felt like a beginner Martin being they're almost always crashing a drug deal but obviously after a while, they feel exactly like beginner missions.

Ron has some interesting ones and Trevors tend to pay off nicely with $ & RP.

I was wondering why they put the hollowed out van on Sandy Survival. It provides more cover instead of an open view of dudes that spawn across the street which are going to idle into your view anyway. I've definitely had more luck killing guys sidling up to the back of the van than funneling out sometimes.

Intriguing...I'll have to try that one. Is it a Martin mission? I find his are the most action-packed with fun. I shouldn't have waited so long to do Judging the Jury. A pain at first but the scramble to get 'em all is a trip!

I liked Geralds b/c they felt like a beginner Martin being they're almost always crashing a drug deal but obviously after a while, they feel exactly like beginner missions.

Ron has some interesting ones and Trevors tend to pay off nicely with $ & RP.

I was wondering why they put the hollowed out van on Sandy Survival. It provides more cover instead of an open view of dudes that spawn across the street which are going to idle into your view anyway. I've definitely had more luck killing guys sidling up to the back of the van than funneling out sometimes.

It is a Martin mission, but you don't get it through the phone (I don't think you do anyway).

Press Start> Online> Jobs> Host Job> Rockstar Created> Missions> Coveted.

It is a Martin mission, but you don't get it through the phone (I don't think you do anyway).

Press Start> Online> Jobs> Host Job> Rockstar Created> Missions> Coveted.

I didn't know there were missions that you COULDN'T get through the phone with any of the main contacts - Lamar, Gerald, Lester, Martin, Ron, Simeon, etc. I'm suprised Trevor isn't on the contacts list either.

However, I didn't know that after dialing 911, Emergency Services gets added to your contacts. Interesting lol

What have they done to the roof?

I could be wrong, but there is a nice camp spot via the roof. Now I noticed when ever you climb what they deem to high even if your in the middle of the map, It says something like "Return to Survival". I never used the roof spot, but it think that's what he's talking about...

I could be wrong, but there is a nice camp spot via the roof. Now I noticed when ever you climb what they deem to high even if your in the middle of the map, It says something like "Return to Survival". I never used the roof spot, but it think that's what he's talking about...

I've heard about this in some spots.

There's also a couple maps with one of those Taco Stands you can hide in. It must be made of aluminum foil b/c anyone with a chain-gun or choppers shoot right through the walls.