My thougts

Rinkstah

Bought Deadly premoniton a few weeks ago. After completed Bioshock Infinite i was giving this a try.

I couldn`t believe my eyes. the game looks horrible! Gameplay is kinda repetetive and the sound is awfull. Controls are also ......not really working.

And you know what? I absolutly love this game! It gives you that feeling that youre in a `twin peaks town` with humor and humor/horror. After spend 3 hours in the game the controls are working better and better as well. I can`t believe that this game is so underated. Can anyone tell me if the side quests are worth playing or is the main story enough?

100% agrees. How good would this game be if the controls are great and the graphics looks decent. I think this game would be the game we expected Alan wake to be in the first place (Alan wake was a great game but to give an example)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a note about the PS3 DC edition: Do not get it. If you own a PS3 and want to play more DP, I'm sorry to say you'll be disappointed. Stick with the original 360 version. The frame rate on the PS3 version is totally screwed up, and this coupled with the game's poor controls creates a recipe for disaster. I don't know how they managed to muck it up this bad when they had so much time.

I loved this game. Played it through twice so far. I would say the sidequests are mostly worth it. Some of them are repetitive, but a lot of them you get some cool new unlocks like better weapons, cars, etc. Plus if your a fan of the Twin Peaks side of it, some of the sidequests you'll find fun dialogue, scenes, and insights into the game, some similar to twin peaks.

• 2 months later...
I loved this game. Played it through twice so far. I would say the sidequests are mostly worth it. Some of them are repetitive, but a lot of them you get some cool new unlocks like better weapons, cars, etc. Plus if your a fan of the Twin Peaks side of it, some of the sidequests you'll find fun dialogue, scenes, and insights into the game, some similar to twin peaks.

Subquests are good for the lore too.