Pawn Recruitment Thread

FLIPADELPHIIA

If anyone would like to take my pawn out for a stroll feel free to send me a req, she is a level 10 mage right now with High Ingle, Fire and Ice Boon, Anodyne, & Halidom.

Take mine instead, I have a female mage named Arwen, level 17, with High everything plus healing, Firewall, set to Mendicant and Guardian, has Augments, picks up a lot of stuff for you, and dressed in the best finery and staff you can get in Grand Soren and Everfall at this stage in the game, and upgraded as far as possible. Made sure her outfit matches. If you take her HAT off, she even looks EXACTLY like Arwen from the LOTR movie.

Either FR or use RC, she can't be that expensive for a level 17!

Edited by ElektroDragon

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT: Headless Snip3r

My main pawn is Female Ranger named Angel (all skills set to best possible at the moment). I'm doing my best to keep all gear up to 3*, and I try to get to an inn and save every time she levels. Right now she is level 37, but I'm doing a lot of drake and chimera killing right now. She's moving up in levels everyday. Loving this game, so I'll be with it for a while longer. Anyway feel free to use her. Please send a message letting me know what the friend request is for though if you will. I get random ones all the time, so just for courtesy sake. :) Have fun and play hard!

Edit: She's 150 now

Edited by Headless Snip3r

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was going to wait on this till she was a higher level. But...

GT: Loschen Sie

Pawn: Kyrio

Level: 83 and climbing.

Vocation: Mage/Healer

She is mostly focused on healing and stat boosting. With the ability to clear affects.

She me a friend request with a note telling me to let me know the reason for the friend request or I will ignore it. Other than that I expect nothing.

Update.

12-16-2012 Reached level 50.

1-9-2013 Reached level 80.

Edited by K one

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone! I just started the game, I'm almost level 20 and I'm looking for some good pawns to have around (only one friend in my entire friend list played this and his pawn is only level 44, will soon be useless to me)

I'm looking for a good melee pawn to tank and a good spellcaster do rack up some damage. Who has a pawn like this that I can add? :woop:

GT is xXx3nigm4xXx

Pawn name is Vista level 42 currently, though I'm playing constantly so her level will continue to climb.

She's a Fighter with maxed Warrior vocation for some augments. She will engage enemies first and foremost (Scather and Challenger). I'd love some honest reviews...all the ones I'm getting are three stars and no comments. :(

Thank you!

For the purpose of helping lower level people, I can accept friend requests (what with the rift crystal costs and all). Just send a message and let me know it's for Dragon's Dogma.

• 1 month later...

Had to restart due to my hard drive crashing so no save files so here is my pawn for use:

gt: zI Zeus Iz

pawn: Hera

sex: female

vocation: Fighter

level: 29 and rising

anyone who has any extra gear for a fighter is more than welcome to take her out and send some gear back.

gt: BadTriangle

pawn: Snoop

sex: Male

vocation: Strider, but he'll be back to ranger when I hit up Gran Soren next.

level: 49

Just starting the game out, so if you want to rent him, equip him, whatever have at. If anyone wants me to take their pawn out send me a FR and a message stating why.

Just started NG+, so I updated his stats.

Edited by Badtriangle
update

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, probably the last time I come back here to do this, but this is a good update.

Delrin is now a level 200 mage, she has High Levin, High Commesation, Ice Affinity, High Anodyne, High Halidom, and High Spellscreen. She has a full gold Rarified Carrion Set with pretty ideal effects. She has an increase in duration of equipped skills (so Ice Affinity, Spellscreen, Anodyne, and Halidom should last longer) she heals her own HP on her own, even past her white bar, Attribute bonuses on her last longer, and she has an even larger carrying capacity.

She has the augments that augment and greatly augment her magic, reducing time to intone spells, higher carrying capacity, increased duration for curative magic, and increased duration for enhancements.

Her inclinations are Medicant and Ultilitarian.

So for my money she should be one of the best Mage Pawns out there, and I hope she helps you!

So just shoot me a friend request my GT is DemonLordSparda

Edited by Sparda

GT: Loschen Sie

Pawn: Kyrio

Level: 83

Vocation: Mage/Healer

She is mostly focused on healing and stat boosting. With the ability to clear affects.

She me a friend request with a note telling me to let me know the reason for the friend request or I will ignore it. Other than that I expect nothing.

Until that whole erasing data glitch is fixed I will not be playing the game. Sorry but figured someone might get some use from my pawn.

gt: Zalexzy

pawn: Mary

At moment Level 90 Female mage, with healing + fire + ice

If you send me friend request, please also send message explaining why (like: DD or dragons dogma will do) as I dont accept random friend requests.

GT: ArcaneDarsen.

Pawn: Solace.

Vocation: Strider. Inclinations: Scather/Mitigator.

Wepons & Gear: Framae Blades, Darkening Storm and Oblivion set. All Gold DF.

She's equipped with suasion augment. It's stackable with yours.

3 stars on almost everything except Griffins, Hydras/Archydras and a few new BB enemies like Pyresaurians, Poison Undead and Cursed Dragons.

She does a good job.

Hire her and i hire yours.

Edited by arcanedarsen

• 2 weeks later...

gt: IXSerialKillaXI

pawn: sakura

female

vocation: ranger 9/9 but evtl change her to sorcerer tonight

level 200

armor: full oblivion set gold, only not the underwear atm

weapons: sapfire daggers, bow: dragons glaze also everything gold

if i dont change vocation she gets the framea blades and the revenant vail all gold

feel free to add me

Hi, I would like to request a high level mage/sorcerer pawn can do healing and magic attack. My copy is Dragon' Dogma without expansion. Please add my GT SymaxlMY if you willing to lend me your pawn. Thank you. :abut:

Ok so i got 2 Pawns one on my main account, one on my second

GT:THE PYRO ELITE

Pawn Name:Yuri

Vocation:Ranger

Level:200

GT:THE PYRO THING

Pawn Name:Malik

Vocation:Fighter

Level:74

Please note: Both are female, and Malik will be leveled up over the next few weeks, so I will update this post every 10 levels.

Feel free to add both Gamertags if you want

Edited by Reven Wolfe

• 1 month later...

I'm looking for some rift crystals to purify some level 3 Bitterblack weapons and armor. Any help would be appreciated, and I would be more than willing to rent your pawn and take them through Bitterblack in my Daimon farming runs.

GT: Slamron2112

Pawn: Nami

Level: 113 (and rapidly increasing)

Vocation: Ranger

Send me a friend request or a message if you're interested. Thanks!