Resident evil 1 getting remastered for xbox one and 360

Lewie B I ReQ

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna jump on this list shit, I love lists, I'm strange!!

(Best)

Resident Evil 1 - Gamecube

Resident Evil 2 - PSOne

Resident Evil 4 - Gamecube

Resident Evil Code Veronica - Dreamcast

Resident Evil 0 - Gamecube

Resident Evil 3 - PSOne

Resident Evil 5 - 360

Resident Evil 6 - 360

Resident Evil Outbreak 1/2 - PS2

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles - Wii

(Worst)

Just realised when I said I maxed them all, I forgot about Revelations, I've not played that at all yet, so that's 2 I didn't max, I'm a liar!! :eek:

RESIDENT EVIL NERDS UNITE!!!

http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA0LzE4L2Q5L0hpZ2hGaXZlR0lGLjAwZWVhLmdpZgpwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/5044b20f/ed3/High-Five-GIF-1.gif

Just realised when I said I maxed them all, I forgot about Revelations, I've not played that at all yet, so that's 2 I didn't max, I'm a liar!! :eek:

Yeah, me too. Seems like everyone forgets about Revelations somehow. In my opinion, it's the scariest Resident Evil in a long time.

haha yhyh and what the hell was he doing in that room with the fire extinquisher. is that why he looks like shit and walks slow? hes high as hell off the extinguisher?

It's a little known fact that Nemesis was actually a drug addict and would inhale the fumes of almost anything in the hope of finding the 'ultimate high'. Maybe. :D

http://rack.0.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA0LzE4L2Q5L0hpZ2hGaXZlR0lGLjAwZWVhLmdpZgpwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/5044b20f/ed3/High-Five-GIF-1.gif

Yeah, me too. Seems like everyone forgets about Revelations somehow. In my opinion, it's the scariest Resident Evil in a long time.

It's a little known fact that Nemesis was actually a drug addict and would inhale the fumes of almost anything in the hope of finding the 'ultimate high'. Maybe. :D

yeah man revelations is defo a step in the right direction over 5 and 6

well that answers why hes chasing jill around she must owe drug money or drugs

Yesss! I bought the REmake ( I think they are calling it the same thing ) for gamecube and I was amazed by how good it actually looked on the gamecube, with the graphical power that the xbox, Ps4, Xb1, PC and the ps3 have over the gamecube they now have the tools to make this astonishing.

Yesss! I bought the REmake ( I think they are calling it the same thing ) for gamecube and I was amazed by how good it actually looked on the gamecube, with the graphical power that the xbox, Ps4, Xb1, PC and the ps3 have over the gamecube they now have the tools to make this astonishing.

The added graphical power of modern consoles certainly does show through on the HD remake. The HDR lighting makes the game look more beautiful than ever before.

The added graphical power of modern consoles certainly does show through on the HD remake. The HDR lighting makes the game look more beautiful than ever before.

Boy and you know how we are looking forward to that. I still remember back then entering the mansion and stopped right there looking at the candles of the candlestand right next to the entrance as well as the awesome reflection of the marble floor. :omg

nemesis exposed crime drug baron who personally recovers debts. no money gets a hole in the face

SO THAT'S WHY HE WAS AFTER BRAD!

this is the best news i have heard for a long time! a true classic

Indeed it is! It would be great if they also included Director's Cut as well, wouldn't it?

Just wish they would remaster 2 already :/

I think this HD Remaster of REmake is leading up to a full-on Resident Evil 2 Remake, providing HD REmake sells well enough.

SO THAT'S WHY HE WAS AFTER BRAD!

Indeed it is! It would be great if they also included Director's Cut as well, wouldn't it?

I think this HD Remaster of REmake is leading up to a full-on Resident Evil 2 Remake, providing HD REmake sells well enough.

brad was in too deep and couldnt pay back. tried asking jill for a last minute loan but was too late