WWE '13 Achievement Guide

the real evanio

I wanted to say that I'm guessing each Catch Finisher needs a certain distance to be done. For a while, I was getting annoyed because the OMG! indicator was only showing up sometimes, and I could have them jumping at me from the ropes 5+ times without getting the option to do it. For a while, I even thought it was once per thing (it just so happened that I would throw them into one rope, get it once, then not get it again until I tossed them into another set of ropes..over and over).

But, I realized Codebreaker (at least as my Female CAW against Lita) has to be (at least? or around, maybe) where the shadows of the top rope are normally (when the ropes are grabbed, the shadows show it pulled closer to them).

So, if someone has the Codebreaker finisher, throw the opponent into the ropes, then line your feet (or front foot) up against the normal top rope shadow line on the mat, and you should get the OMG! moment each time they jump toward you. I'm not sure where you have to be for Randy Orton (I tried him against Rey Mysterio on the corner rope before, and I think I got it once or twice, but in general, he was either too close and Rey hit him first, or he wasn't getting the OMG option).

----

I'm not sure if the Holy S###! achievement problem was resolved, but here's what I'll say:

As for the Ring-Breaking OMG moment, you can do it on infinite finishers. I think you have to be on Exhibition mode. It seems like WWE Universe mode doesn't have that available (probably since breaking the ring would mean the end of the show). I could be wrong on that, but I tried it on WWE Universe a few times, but it never showed up for me.

I just tested the method to be 100%---Chose a normal 1v1 match in Exhibition mode, I picked Big Show with infinite finishers and went against Mark Henry. At the beginning of the match, I whipped him into the corner. He landed facing away, so I turned him around, then I got the OMG! Moment to pop up.

Edited by Dite

• 2 weeks later...

to get the gold standard achievement you can't just give yourself the 3 titles in exhibition mode once the titles are available, I tried it and it didn't work, I can't confirm this yet but you must EARN all 3 titles, so far I've earned the ecw and wcw belts after setting them as the minor titles and winning them as the #1 contender now I just have to do the same for wwe.

I'm not sure about whether or not exhibition works or not, I went through getting to the number one contendership. What I did was set the WCW title as the minor title on RAW, won the contendership and the title. Then I replaced it with ECW's and was immediately in line for the title at the next ppv. And again with the WWE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Having some trouble with cashing in the money in the bank, iv won the match 2 times in a row but haven't had a single 'Cash in' opportunity, Anyone know how i can sort this? :S

This one took me a while to work out as well. I think when you go to a championship match between whoever it asks if you want to cash in if you don't sim it.

I got it that way I think.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A Superstar is Born achievement glitched on me.

Was playing Universe mode when an impromptu MITB cash in happened.

MITB was Christian & World Champion was Daniel Bryan.

Had Daniel Bryan win and I got A Superstar is Born for 10G.

A Superstar is Born requires you to win with a created superstar. I haven't created one yet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I got to say the community creations achievement is a joke. Because THQ now 2K keeps deleting those creations with little downloads to them. I had to make a new wrestler my last one was one away. That is super bullshit. Made Paul Scholes from that team Manchester Ushited. That should be popular as a lot of people love him. Not long gone up so I will see if it has been a hit for me ae.