Abstergo Employee of the Month Guide

Tyger7

I'm going to be looking for people to help boost Abstergo Employee Of The Month before AC Revelations is released. I only need Extreme Variety to unlock this achievement, but I would be happy to help unlock bonuses for the rest of the people in the group.

I will be online for most of the time over the next couple of days. Send me a friend request if you are interested.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only missing two achievements: Abstergo Employee of the Month, in which I only need Triple Escape and Rolemodel. Would really appreciate it, if a few kind souls would be willing to help me bag these today - this will take 15 mins tops and I wont mind helping out with anything afterwards.

Will be online from 4 pm Eastern time, so if you're willing to lend a hand, please either post here og send me a request over live :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Next to Gears Seriously 2.0 and 3.0, this is one of the dumbest achievements created.

Completely agree. The entire premise of this achievement is based on boosting. I have a hard time believing someone legitimately got extreme variety. I hate games that pretty much force boosting and grinding. I am actually getting tired of Gears 3 and I actually love the game, just getting exhausted reaching those ridiculous onyx medal numbers. It just becomes a chore playing these games.

I only need triple escape and extreme variety to get this achievement.

I need 3 people to go on a private match and help me do this, I'll give instructions ext.

In return I will help you get your 'Abstergo Employee Of The Month' achievement after. :)

So then all 4 of us will get the achievement.

COMMITED MEMBERS ONLY PLEASE :locked

PM ME - Naffers1

I will inform you when I have 3 members so we can arrange a time and get this achievement!!! :D :Bounce:

#1 - people need to stop posting "I need this" and "I need that" comments on this thread. That's what the achievement trading thread is for, not this one.

#2 - I think there might be something wrong with the untouchable bonus. I just went through a regular match from beginning to end, no deaths at all, and the bonus did not pop.

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but I got Triple Escape real easy in Manhunt. Since you always have four people after you when you are the hunted, you just need to get lucky once and escape them all while they are chasing you.

Also, the guide is wrong in its description on how to get the Average Kills bonus. It is not just highest number of kills but rather best differential between kills and times killed. For example, player 1 may have 10 kills, but 9 deaths and player 2 has 8 kills, but only 2 deaths, then player 2 gets the bonus, not player 1.

Edited by Rolks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...